Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Good morning Everyone! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/good-morning-everyone-t61413.html)

Lynnejean 08-26-2010 05:18 AM

Good morning to you too! It is going to be a wonderful sewing day for me also! My sewing buddy Melinda in tulsa that I met on this board is coming over for our sewing day together. I have salmon asparagus quiche made for us for lunch and we will be drinking butterscotch toffee coffee this morning.

dkabasketlady 08-26-2010 05:34 AM

Good morning to you too!! I guess this is definitely sewing Thursday because that's what I had planned for the day! YEAH!! May everyone have a VERY productive day!

Dix 08-26-2010 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Lynnejean
Good morning to you too! It is going to be a wonderful sewing day for me also! My sewing buddy Melinda in tulsa that I met on this board is coming over for our sewing day together. I have salmon asparagus quiche made for us for lunch and we will be drinking butterscotch toffee coffee this morning.

Hi, Wow if I known there was a sewing party, I would have come, lol. I am in OKC, but coming to Tulsa on Sat. Hubby is going to a stamp show and I am tagging along and will go to the quilt shop on 61 and Sheridan. Forgot the name! Have a good day!

skydiver70 08-26-2010 09:44 AM

Well, I hope you had a good morning and afternoon. I would have been glad to say good morning, but my oh my! I slept til 11:30 a.m. so the morning was already gone.

Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend.

I'm really sleeping too much lately. I'm just getting old I guess, because if it is beauty naps, it's sure not helping me any. LOL.

franie 08-26-2010 09:48 AM

Good morning to you too! By the time I got up you were into noon in NY. I am four hours behind you. It is a nice day here and I might get a little handsewing in. Enjoy your day.

np3 08-26-2010 11:09 AM

Well, it's a nice sewing day here in sunny CA, but the temperature is already over 100 degrees and expected to hit 107. No open windows here!

Ada Shiela 08-26-2010 12:03 PM

Good morning to all of you from Western Australia - we're 12+hours ahead of you all so now it's 4am on Friday here and I get up with the birds :lol:

Hope you all had a productive day and managed to stay cool - almost the end of winter here and we're heading for 21º, thank goodness. I've had a few days off from sewing, studying Barb's Bargello tutorial yesterday and printing instructions, visitors for a change etc.

Tale care of yourselves.

Melinda in Tulsa 08-26-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Dix

Originally Posted by Lynnejean

Hi, Wow if I known there was a sewing party, I would have come, lol. I am in OKC, but coming to Tulsa on Sat. Hubby is going to a stamp show and I am tagging along and will go to the quilt shop on 61 and Sheridan. Forgot the name! Have a good day!

I think you are talking about The Quilt Sampler! If you go east on 61st to Memorial (1 mile) turn right (south), go to 71st, go left (east) and The Cotton Patch is on the right hand side of the road in a little strip mall. Enjoy your day here. I would love to meet up with you but unfortunately, I'm not free on Sat. Next time you come up, give us a little more forewarning, so we can meet up!

ganny 08-26-2010 08:03 PM

Well, hope all had a great day! I am old and retired, too. My day starts with feeding 5 house dogs, running the vacuum right quick so I can pull my quilting frame to my chair and start quilting! Then, if I'm lucky, I quilt off and on all day. I am interrupted, tho, when the hubby comes home and I have to stop to cook (and, of course, feed the 5 dogs again). But then, back to my quilt. Was beautiful here in McLoud today. No air conditioner needed, threw open all the doors and windows and just quilted.

quilt3311 08-27-2010 03:45 AM

Good Morning--good to see there are lots of us early birds out here. Its just getting light, the birds are singing, the windows open (it finally cooled off a bit) and kitty is sitting in the window wanting to go out and chase the birds. (that is not going to happen, but she can dream-ha) First an hour walk-then back to a project of turning seams on an applique project.