Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Good morning Everyone! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/good-morning-everyone-t61413.html)

SuziC 08-26-2010 04:21 AM

I hope all of you have a fantastic day!!! I have not posted a lot lately and decided to take a time out from the daily grind and say hello! Although it is Thursday, today is my day off from watching the kids so i am posting this then going to my machine and sew for the entire day :lol:
I dont' know about everyone else, but sometimes i feel SO guilty when i can't make my baby quilts. I think it must be a form of OCD HaHa. I'd like to think it just means that i'm dedicated....not compulsive! The sun is shining here and it looks to be a great day so i hope you all have the Very Best Day Possible!!!!

mygirl66 08-26-2010 04:23 AM

Well good morning to you too! I hope you have a great day as well! It must be sewing Thursday, I have been so busy all week, I have not had time to go into my sewing room much, so today is the day! Have fun!

CarrieAnne 08-26-2010 04:25 AM

Good Morning to you too! I also have the day off and the sun is shining! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

cjomomma 08-26-2010 04:29 AM

Good morning!! The air is so much cooler today so I think it's gonna be a wonderful day. I may try to get some sewing done too.

sahm4605 08-26-2010 04:40 AM

wonderful morning to all. It is lovely here in MO. This is the second morning i have had my windows open. allergys are nuts but I would rather suffer in fresh air than not in a closed up house. I am on the very last leg of my baby quilt. need to get the corner folds stitched down real quick then washed. I am so excited to be done with the binding that I had to do twice. Wish that I could have a sewing day, but that isn't going to happen today. need to start getting ready for ds's first birthday on saturday. Hope everyone has a wonderful and productive day today.

jbud2 08-26-2010 04:43 AM

I love my granddaughter (our only grandchild!!) and love being able to care for her, but I do enjoy my days off!! Spent the day yesterday with my sister shopping. Yes I got more fabric!! Now I need another day off to cut it up and put it back together!!

tooMuchFabric 08-26-2010 04:57 AM

Lordy me too. I have DGS 17mo and rare days to myself.

Yarn or Fabric 08-26-2010 05:00 AM

I would love to have your day today, sitting in front of the machine but alas.... work calls. It's a good thing though. I really have to get on the crochet design ball. Caron just sent out design requests to us designers so my season is about to get very busy if all goes well (fingers crossed that they like some of my design proposals!)

I also am a bit behind on designs for my own site. I vowed to release 2 designs a month, sometimes more, on the site. With Halloween and Christmas coming I have to get on the ball and hook lol.

But soon... soon... I will get to be behind the machine as well!!

Mariposa 08-26-2010 05:03 AM

Good Morning! Hope your day is filled with lots of sewing and accomplishment! Have fun! :)

humbird 08-26-2010 05:13 AM

When you are "old" and retired, everyday is a day off! I do miss not having a grand to spend time with me. My youngest is 16 so dosen't need a "sitter" any longer. Besides, she is 1 1/2 hours from me. But she is starting to get into quilting, so it would be great if she were closer. I haven't spent much time at the machine this summer, but have been busy doing hand work. Making lots of hexys for #3 hex quilt, and finishing up the border on #2. Supposed to be hot........100*.........here in my neck of the woods, so will stay in, but it is a beautiful cool morning. Have a wonderful quilty day all.