Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How many Quilts do you have lined up to work on? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-many-quilts-do-you-have-lined-up-work-t159582.html)

sarahconner 10-14-2011 05:15 PM

UFOs included 17

mojo11 10-16-2011 12:30 PM

About 15. Not too many. LOL

Grinster 10-16-2011 01:02 PM

I have 5 UFO's. Started to quilt a baby quilt last weekend, turned out to be a mess. I had to completely take out the quilting. Now I am worried about starting again. I have wasted (procrastinated) all pm on the computer!

deedum 10-16-2011 01:16 PM

I have 3 started. The first one is for my King size bed, but that got pushed aside for a pinwheel lapquilt. That also, got pushed aside as I decided to make some baby quilts. Those done, I started a fall lapquilt for the family room. It's all good!

Sweeterthanwine 10-16-2011 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
Right now I have 4.

Same for me

dahlshouse 10-17-2011 06:59 PM

I think I am with you here... I just turned 63 ...I'm on countdown now.... I also have somewhere in the vicinity of 10 I think.. about 1/2 are not planned for anyone... just liked the pattern or material.. I have 8 grandchildren and one of my son's isn't married yet... One of the grandchilden is... my plan is that as they marry they will get a quilt... can't wait to be able to sew all the time ... or create on EQ...

Originally Posted by Bluebonnet
I see a pattern in a magazine and know that if I want the same fabric, I buy the material and stash it away for whenever I get time to work on it. Well, I counted up, what I remembered, and I have 12 projects waiting on me. They are all for someone else, nieces, son, sister, and friends. These are all projects that I have already bought the pattern, material and most of the time thread too. I have 2 cut out and ready to sew together, but I am trying to find time to cut out some others first.

How many projects do you have lined up for the future? I have 4 yrs and 6 months before I can retire, then it's gonna be sewing all day long.

Bobbi

mustangquilts 10-29-2011 06:03 AM

ditto!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by raedar63
no comment lol

McDarla 02-28-2013 11:47 AM

I have two in the line of being worked in and one in my mind. =)

nygal 02-28-2013 12:12 PM

I have about five quilt tops waiting to be quilted. Then I have blocks from a swap that I was in waiting to be made into a quilt top. I also have machine embroidered blocks in themes of Oriental, Sunbonnet Sue and an Alaskan theme all waiting to be made into different quilt tops. I also have fabrics set aside in large zip lock bags with the pattern for the quilt they are to be used for. I call them my "Quilt Kits". I have about four of those...so as you can tell I have PLENTY.

Abbie Jane 03-05-2013 01:48 PM

I have 5 projects with patterns and fabric, fabric for 6 with no pattern yet, 2 tops ready to pin and quilt, 1 top almost finished, and 4 UFOs.