Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How many Quilts do you have lined up to work on? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-many-quilts-do-you-have-lined-up-work-t159582.html)

sengell 03-05-2013 02:31 PM

What am I missing LASER cut where and how? Is it easier?

Originally Posted by suezquilts (Post 4426513)
I just sent enough fabric to be laser cut for 8 quilts.
plus around 5 sitting here.
thats enough.

pyffer3 03-05-2013 02:34 PM

First off...we are not counting the ones I am planning or all the patterns I have downloaded! So, let me see....I have just finished one, got it in the mail today! Started sewing another one last night. Have a top almost finished and need to get it done and in the mail for son by June 1. Got BOM started for this board (1st ones I have ever done)-need to do March block. Got all fabric for 2 others with patterns to use. Got fabric on the way for 1 other (gonna use Army/101st Airborne patches on the top for DH). AND....my daughter is taking me to Hobby Lobby Saturday with $100.00 to spend as my birthday present. She even ask me if that was enough...God bless the child!

maconquilter 03-05-2013 03:10 PM

I have been retired five months. I am a very inexperienced quilter but do have two completed and on my beds done years ago. I am working on my queen sized quilt now and have one waiting. LOL. Looks like I will fit in nicely here. :)

QM 03-05-2013 03:16 PM

I don't WANT to know. I have been working through things , but there are still way to many.

kaelynangelfoot 03-05-2013 04:21 PM

Too many and yet, not enough!

Completed tops: 3
Tops in Progress: 2
Needs binding: 1
Sandwiched but needs quilting finished: 1
Quilts in the planning stages (fabric purchasing underway or complete): 3
Quilts in the planning stages, no fabric purchased but are on my schedule: 6
Quilts I want to make: thousands

I use shoe boxes to keep them all straight. Got the boxes for free from a local shoe store - just walked in and asked!

sewmany 03-05-2013 04:27 PM

You know those cedar trunk chest. Well..... I have two of them filled with ufos or what i sometime call, last minute gift idea trunk.

rufree4t 03-05-2013 05:47 PM

Right now I have 6 if you do not count the ones that need to be quilted. If you count those it is more like 11.

justflyingin 03-06-2013 01:28 PM

I probably have 50+ tops sitting around waiting to be finished. It is why this year I'm trying to finish 1 top per week. We'll see if I can actually do that. Someone sent me some smaller tops that need to be finished, but otherwise, all those 50+ tops are bed sized.

I got started off this year behind because I was so sick in January that I didn't feel like sewing. Normally I get a lot done right after Christmas. :( However, I've finished several in the last couple of weeks--need to finish up a few more in order to get close to 10 where my goal is since we are around week 10 for the year.

MadQuilter 03-06-2013 01:30 PM

I have 8 project hanging over the banister ready to be quilted or sandwiched and quilted.