Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How many Quilts do you have lined up to work on? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-many-quilts-do-you-have-lined-up-work-t159582.html)

Kristin in ME 10-11-2011 01:54 PM

I've got five or six that are actually in process, or have the fabric for. But in my notebook and in my brain- way more are accumulating then I'll ever have time to make!

Dena789 10-11-2011 02:03 PM

I tried making a list of all my projects in progress... I stopped counting when I reached 12. I also discovered quilt pieces in a clear storage container that I don't even remember doing. That's BAD. I know it was me from the notes that are with it.

Then there are the two big totes FULL of kits. As far as those I would like to make... hundreds! YIKES!

EdieClay 10-11-2011 02:08 PM

I am in the process of binding four quilts that I have just finished. That's the most quilts I have been working on at one time. I have 5 or 6 more projects in a tote in the closet waiting on me to start on one of them. I have loved this ...

susie0808 10-11-2011 02:12 PM

I have 5 tops pinned and ready to be quilted. I have 2 tops half way quilted through. 3 tops in progress.

That means too many to complete!!!

scrappy2 10-11-2011 02:24 PM

Bobbi
I also plan on retiring in about 4 yrs & have been told you still don't have enough time.

I'm sure glad I'm not alone on the projects started. I don't mine being first (with the most started)but I just don't want to be last. I think I better go shopping this weekend just in case.

kate2962 10-11-2011 02:28 PM

i dare not count them up!!

paulswalia 10-11-2011 02:30 PM

two that are to be quilted, one needs binding and 12 "kits" put together with patterns. Better go shopping - need more!!!

Bluebonnet 10-11-2011 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dena789
I tried making a list of all my projects in progress... I stopped counting when I reached 12. I also discovered quilt pieces in a clear storage container that I don't even remember doing. That's BAD. I know it was me from the notes that are with it.

Then there are the two big totes FULL of kits. As far as those I would like to make... hundreds! YIKES!

Ohhh my I forgot the quilt kits I have too. Then I was looking for the last piece of material to cut for a great nephew quilt that is due in February and I found all my Halloween quilt material, and then the dragon fat quarters I bought while on vacation. Then I have 4 large totes that is full of material all nicely folded.

I used to cross stitch and got burnt out. When I went to pick it up again, my eye sight had gotten too bad and I have a hard time seeing the little holes.
So that's when I picked up the quilting.

Now I have probably closer to 20 or more quilts to work on. I have 1 that needs to be sandwiched and quilted but I want to send it out to get done as it has appliquéd ducks on it and I'm not really sure how to quilt it without distracting from the ducks.

Bobbi

ManiacQuilter2 10-11-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
Right now I have 4.

I have Four TOO!! I am currently piecing the blocks for two of the quilts with 2 sewing machines. I must start quilting the third top and the fourth I have a bit more machine quilting to do. VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE !!!

Bobbielinks 10-11-2011 03:57 PM

DH is looking over my shoulder so I can't say.