Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How Many WIP's Do YOU Have? Be honest! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-many-wips-do-you-have-honest-t7333.html)

Feathers 02-19-2010 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by fabricluvr
3 actual WIP's, about 20 planned/purchased-but-not-started! and plenty more in my head but i'm trying to show some restraint!

"Restraint".....what is that?

:lol:

fabricluvr 02-19-2010 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Feathers

3 actual WIP's, about 20 planned/purchased-but-not-started! and plenty more in my head but i'm trying to show some restraint!

"Restraint".....what is that?

:lol:

LOL - i know - i'm headed to the quilt show in Chicago mid-April! we'll see how that goes!

tkhooper 02-19-2010 09:20 AM

Work in progress breaks down like this:

Blocks actually being made (1) the learner's quilt (sampler)

Fabrics being chosen and bought (3) The 3 Geisha Panels window quilts. I'll count that as 3 since all three panels come on one piece of fabric.

The rest are still PIW: That would be infinity X infinity.

sewcrafty 02-19-2010 09:24 AM

I just found:

Sisters quilt - currently working on borders (ugh!!)designing as I go. (Part of top has been done for 6yrs!)
baby quilt - from borders on
2 wall hangings - from border on
1 for dad - material purchased and not even cut yet
1 for son - needs to be done by June and not even cut yet
Plus trying to design one for mstr bdrm - fabric purchased 8 yrs. ago.

busy getting divorced, working, remarried, selling houses, buying new house, working on new house. Decided to try and get something done that I wanted to do!! :-0

fabricluvr 02-19-2010 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
I just found:

fabric purchased 8 yrs. ago.

phew! now i don't feel so bad!

sewcrafty 02-19-2010 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
I just found:

fabric purchased 8 yrs. ago.

phew! now i don't feel so bad!

The thing is I purchased the material for a specific quilt in a magazine I had and now I can't either find the magazine or my tastes have changed. So now I'm looking for something to do with it. Spent lots in a quilt shop in Maine, fabric still appeals to me after all these years. I mean I have enough for curtains, shams, tableround, etc. and simply not a clue. :lol:

Feathers 02-19-2010 04:58 PM

SewCrafty: Oh! my goodness, you are very busy. Are you the type of person who accomplishes alot when there are lots of other things happening similtaneously? I come alive under pressure but when the life leaves me, I'm through and I'm dead on my feet...I think it's part of being a Type A personality.

brushandthimble 02-19-2010 08:01 PM

19 and counting down, that is tops waiting to be quilted; does not count UFO's and wish list:)

sewcrafty 02-20-2010 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by Feathers
SewCrafty: Oh! my goodness, you are very busy. Are you the type of person who accomplishes alot when there are lots of other things happening similtaneously? I come alive under pressure but when the life leaves me, I'm through and I'm dead on my feet...I think it's part of being a Type A personality.

Pretty much. Can get through anything, then dead.

Oklahoma Suzie 02-20-2010 04:36 AM

I can't even get to mine, they are stuck somewhere in the closet. I will get to cleaning it, someday.