Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How Many WIP's Do YOU Have? Be honest! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-many-wips-do-you-have-honest-t7333.html)

Feathers 05-21-2008 05:35 AM

Hi Guys:
I decided to clean my sewing room and take inventory the other day! Bad idea...even if I like the more organize kaos that I created. I pulled out my tub that holds my "Works in Progress" projects.....I came to realize I make quilt TOPS, I don't always get them to the QUILT stage! :lol: :lol: So many patterns, so little time. Well, my WIP's number 21...those are only tops that need to be sandwiched and backed. I also have at least 5 dozen blocks I've made to test the pattern which could be made into "something." My challenge to you, count your WIP's and share with all of us your numbers. Maybe by actually counting how may things are sitting there will motive us (Me, for sure) to finish up some of them. :wink:

Minda 05-21-2008 05:40 AM

Good idea, Feathers. Hope your logic works to motivate me. :lol: :wink:

hannahsmom 05-21-2008 05:41 AM

I have about 5 quilts that are cut and that is about it then I have 8 that are either pieced together or almost all pieced together, and I can't even count all the projects that are waiting to get started. The sad thing is I bought the material so long ago that I don't even remember what all the fabric is for. I hope I am able to get some of these numbers down and more quilts actually finished.

amma 05-21-2008 05:47 AM

I have 6 WIP's, not many but only because I am fairly new.....give me a few years to catch up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tlrnhi 05-21-2008 06:06 AM

I have one top done, needs to be finished.
One I have been working on for about a year, but had to put away due to moving. That's the one that the stupid packer took out of the plastic and put pieces here, there and everywhere on me. UGH!
I have 1 that I am currently working on....a fat quarter quilt for a little girl and then will have another of the same pattern but different colors for the little girls' sister.
I think that's about it....
So, that's what? 4?

kinkajou 05-21-2008 06:31 AM

And I just started in April.

Cathy M 05-21-2008 06:46 AM

I don't think I can count that high ....:):)

Chele 05-21-2008 06:55 AM

I'm in Cathy's boat. :roll:

DA Mayer 05-21-2008 07:01 AM

I know I have 3 quilts tops waiting to go on the frame to be quilted and 1 on the frame. 1 snowman one that is almost done, but who wants to work on snow in the spring. 2 in the drawing planning stage. Material and fabric picked out for 3 (at least). Plus other projects that aren't quilting.

mgshaw 05-21-2008 07:02 AM

Holly Cow Feathers!!! Im thinking you just might be the WIP Queen!
I have 2 tops waiting to be quilted, 1 set of placemats to be quilted, Now only 1 Ufo (since I got the bearpaw done last night) I have one in the planning stage As in on the cutting mat waiting to get started, Thats it! so I think I tally up 4.