Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How Many WIP's Do YOU Have? Be honest! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-many-wips-do-you-have-honest-t7333.html)

DonnaRae 05-21-2008 07:58 AM

Well if needing binding last minute stitches and things like that count, then I am wayover the top of too many. :D But I have two quilt tops to finish, working on the mystery quilt, have a baby quilt to make............ too much.

Feathers 05-21-2008 08:01 AM

OK, guys, being the unofficial "Queen of WIP" I'll drop back in from time to time to see how ya all are doing on your WIPs. I know you'll all start finishing things right and left now that you know they need to be done. I've been blissfully sewing along working on this and that but never getting the projects finished and that is now my focus. FINISH! FINISH! FINISH! :lol: :wink:

reneebobby 05-21-2008 08:07 AM

1 binding has about 12" left to sew
1 all of the binding needs to be sewn
2 quilt tops (I-Spy) ready to go
3 more I-Spy's almost cut out but have all the fabric for
1 I was going to make a block (three D) quilt but couldn't figure out how to sew them together after i cut all the fabric.

So I guess I have 8 started one way or another

Wow I didn't realize that I had that much going on and i started in January

patricej 05-21-2008 08:30 AM

around here, we call "that" the "f-word". :shock: [i still need a fainting emoticon. :lol: )

i don't know how many - although i will jump at the opportunity to hail someone else as Queen. what a relief!!! :P

i only know i started this week with one less, then added one more.

sigh ..... :?

marieg 05-21-2008 08:40 AM

Woohooo, I just finished a large queen yesterday, washed and ready for bed. I just need to make pillow cases. BUT:
I have five BOM started
8 tops ( 16 went to my daughter a couple months ago, those were from last year)
Not to bad I guess.

Barbm 05-21-2008 10:53 AM

I have:

1 queen quilt top to be quilted
1 baby quilt to be quilted
1 throw size to be quilted
butt ugly quilt to finish piecing
sunbonnet sue/crumb block quilt to be pieced and appliqued
flip flop quilt to be appliqued
niece's quilt to be put together (rows are done) and quilted

7- not too bad, I'm right up there with you guys. Now if you count the ones in my head that I'd like to do......

I also got a call from daughter in Japan- now wants a queen size one since their favorite quilt is the throw I made for their living room. She wants one for their bed. And she needs tie backs for Noah's curtains. Don't you just love it?

Barb

Quilting Aggi 05-21-2008 10:54 AM

Feathers I have long lost count of the WIPS I have... I don't even know where to begin counting!! Just the quilt tops to be quilted will take up a page!!! LOL And I seem to keep adding to the pile of WIPS!!

vicki reno 05-21-2008 11:14 AM

I would be scared to even count! I have an antique quilt that I need to do somehting with, 20 blocks of the same pattern that need to be assmeble, 1 wall hnging and my porch swing cushion project and a quilt with the rest of those blocks. Then there are some flowers on muslin that I bought years ago on EBay and sunbonnet sue blocks--2 sets of them and 2 1 gallon bags of clown and nursery rhyme blocks that I was given--some have been painted some aren't just have the prinitng on them. I think that's all but not really sure and scared to even check to see if that is it!

Knot Sew 05-21-2008 11:33 AM

I have one I am hand quilting, three to be sandwiched........two half finished piecing.......two to hide and they are taking a long ride. I have a pile of patterns with fabric that haven't been touched.

mom2three 05-21-2008 11:55 AM

I have 5. The one I am working on now, plus 4 more that I have to sandwich and quilt. The ones I am planning to do before fall will really add to this number. I have finished one quilt a month since March and will have the one I am working on now done this weekend, I hope.