Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I love this fabric so much I don't want to cut it (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-love-fabric-so-much-i-dont-want-cut-t166522.html)

Lucky Patsy's 11-09-2011 01:50 PM

I have fabric in my closet that I apparently just keep for petting!

rfbrazell 11-09-2011 01:55 PM

You could always send it to me....I love it TOO!
Really Chic
R

Originally Posted by MissSandra (Post 4640709)
What a delilma, I do love this fabric I have had it for quite a few years, still i'm afraid i'll cut it wrong and
mess it up. I just so much want perfection when its nearly impossible for me to achieve. I cant think of how many times I have pulled it out and looked pondered and put it back
do you feel that way about your fabrics or do you just go for it.

Happy Quilting, Sandra

msquiltalot 11-09-2011 04:42 PM

Great pattern, wonderful fabric. Go for it. Pattern is very forgiving, any mistakes are your own personal creativity.

gypsylady5 11-09-2011 06:19 PM

What a delilma, I do love this fabric I have had it for quite a few years, still i'm afraid i'll cut it wrong and
mess it up. I just so much want perfection when its nearly impossible for me to achieve. I cant think of how many times I have pulled it out and looked pondered and put it back

Happy Quilting, Sandra

Just go for it! That fabric is too pretty to go into hiding again. Great Pattern. Be sure to show us what you finally make.

DO-IT-ALL 11-10-2011 05:04 AM

I love the fabric too. You can do it. Have a quilting friend help you cut it. And if you have any scraps left over make a small wall hanging. Then you will have it to look at all the time. Good luck !!!

ArtsyOne 11-10-2011 05:11 AM

I can see why you're hesitant - it's really beautiful fabric and trying to decide the perfect pattern for it is daunting. I just bought several yards of the new Robert Kaufmann "roses" line and I'm in the same boat. How about we just hold our breath and DO it!

quiltpox 11-10-2011 05:14 AM

Happy Quilting, Sandra

i have made this pattern love it it shows off big prints i will send you a picture.i also have the same fabric on the pattern packet

Shirlrh 11-10-2011 05:16 AM

The fabric is beautiful and I love the pattern. Post the results when you are finished.

lfletcher 11-10-2011 05:24 AM

I think you should just jump in and go for it. The pattern will showcase the fabric nicely and it doesn't look difficult. The fabrics are beautiful and will also produce a beautiful quilt. Good luck.

MaryAnna 11-10-2011 05:40 AM

just go for it! they are beautiful, and will be more enoyable in a quilt.
blessings,
maryanna