Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My congratulations and support to all the people who run this Board! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-congratulations-support-all-people-who-run-board-t165013.html)

luckylindy333 11-04-2011 01:09 PM

I am liking a lot of things about the new board- that hovering thing is great! Thanks for the Recent Post button, too...

linda faye 11-04-2011 03:35 PM

Adaping to change is not part of me......but this site change has been fun to learn. Everyone will adapt and learn in all good time. I thank you for your wonderful work to maintain this site. It is an inspiration and huge help to me.

CruisingStef 11-04-2011 04:04 PM

It's always hard to adjust to change, but give us a couple of weeks and we will find this QB just as great as the last one. Great job!

ligia 11-04-2011 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 4626736)
Yes, the techs have worked hard to "re-make" the whole board and it will take some time to learn the different things; I was very surprised they could "do" it so quickly!!! Patricej has been very patient with me, as it took me two and alf hours to log into the "new" site. By then, I was too tired to appreciate the new look, so I shut down and went to bed. They did remove all the old and redid all the "rooms" & arrangements. Sometimes it takes several trys on a new quilt pattern, so just hang in there. It is a great site, nicely managed, and I still love it. Congrads to all admin who worked so hard on this site.

My thoughts: QB is just a brand name of a Company that aims profit, theres not a volunteer thingy as someone posted. Whatever new we have has been designed to suit business interests. Scroll down to the end of any page, click on Internet Brands to know more about the company that owns QB.

And yes, Patricej has been very patient with us.
Can we imagine how patient she had to be with people in charge of changes ?

MarySews 11-04-2011 05:12 PM

I am just wondering --- Do I really have to sign in every time I want to reply? It seems to be how it is workng for me, a bit of a nuisance.

connie_1936 11-04-2011 10:28 PM

wish they had thought things out better before making the changes. if it ain't broke, don't nfix it.

JudyMN 11-05-2011 12:31 PM

Thank you for all the work put into this board. I'm getting used to it and will have it figured out soon. Thank you to all who post pictures. It is better than subscribing to a quilting magazine!

glorcour 11-05-2011 02:38 PM

I wish I could make a positive comment about NEW site at this point, but I find it cumbersome, slower and not nearly as easily accessed. Given some time I may grow to like it. I'll give it more time.

colores 11-06-2011 06:59 PM

What a beautiful and modern looking site. How friendly it is, I love the look, I have no room in my life for any one who
complains. Such a waist of the precious time we have each day. Thank you so very much for making this site available for those of us who live for sewing. Well done sister friends, well done.

Sheila_H 11-06-2011 07:02 PM

Hi Colores from another Canadian - I'm in Ontario hope you like it here.