Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My issue with this board (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-issue-board-t59573.html)

colleen1978 08-18-2010 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by oops

Originally Posted by Linda1
I love to sew but I don't get to it much since I found this board and I am ashamed of my dirty house.

Naw, you don't have a dirty house. You just have a few extra dust bunnies that come along with the quilting
If the dishes are cleaned up and you can find a path to your sewing room that is all that matters.
Take your unexpected guests in there and show them with enthusiasum what you are working on.
:XD:

I prefer to call it "Angel Dust" :) It somehow makes it better.

cimarron 08-18-2010 01:28 PM

Colleen1978: I LOVE your quilt!!!!

cimarron 08-18-2010 01:30 PM

Today, for a change, I actually helped clean at my congregation...and yesterday at home. So, I can 'play' some now this week, right? SEW, SEW, SEW!

klutzyquilter 08-18-2010 01:37 PM

;-) You may feel like you're getting nothing done ... but ... this board is making you ... making many of us ... truly HAPPY :thumbup:

colleen1978 08-18-2010 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cimarron

Thanks! You asked to see a larger picture but I couldn't attach in the private message. Here it is:

Party Dresses
[ATTACH=CONFIG]99206[/ATTACH]

cimarron 08-18-2010 02:07 PM

OH!!! It is ever nicer than I had been able to see in the thumbnail! I went to school to do custom clothing design...and can just imagine how much fun one of these would be to make...
Your little details, pockets, and belts/waistline treatments, and various necklines, and hems, and aprons (complete with frilly edges no less!)...OH! It is like designing an entire wardrobe. I need to get to work on one of these! Let's see that is about #4014 on my "TO DO TODAY" list! AND you see I'm on the computer instead...isn't everyone? LOL!

grammypatty7 08-18-2010 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by colleen1978

Originally Posted by cimarron

Thanks! You asked to see a larger picture but I couldn't attach in the private message. Here it is:

what an adorable quilt. Wow. Thank you for re-posting as I didn't see it before. Love it. Great job.
Patty

marghar50 08-18-2010 05:06 PM

This is soooooo cute!!!! got to put it on my todo list too, Opps got to put in a new disc. my others are full. Thanks for sharing.
Margaret

MNM 08-18-2010 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Joyce
Derla,
Waffles are good.
As are... grilled cheese, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, bologna sandwiches (my favorite), macaroni & cheese, hamburger & Randell beans, hot dogs & beans. Applesauce or pickled beets go well with any of these, along with home-made bread from the machine.
Cookies or ice cream for dessert.
This is the Quilter's Menu, or whatever it is you do.
All in favor say, Aye!

They all sound good and quick and I think my DH can make them himself if I get to "busy". I have never heard of Randell beans, they might be something else he could make. Tell us what they are. I am in Calif, we do bake, BBQ,chile and refried beans but no Randell beans.
MNM

cimarron 08-18-2010 08:07 PM

That is the brand.