Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My issue with this board (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-issue-board-t59573.html)

Janlee43 08-17-2010 06:13 AM

Me Too. I should we working.

sherriequilts 08-17-2010 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by chance
Ditto. Maybe you could make this forum into audio books :) That way we could still get things done and not a miss a single pearl of wisom.

I was just thinking about this that it should be audio. Somebody out there needs to figure that out for us.
Then we would all be quiltling fools, our stashes would diminish, our LQSs would love us, and we'd get soooooooooooo much done!

Mickie612 08-17-2010 06:28 AM

I don't know what you are talking about. I am just checking on a couple of things real quick. What, I have been on here an hour not possible. HaHa

sherriequilts 08-17-2010 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by damaquilts

Originally Posted by Jshep
I love this board too. Soooo many nice peoplel here. It's wonderful to make friends all over the world. Friends whom you can talk to everyday. Talk about all sorts of things. You know, it doesn't always have to be about sewing (even though we are all addicts). LOL Just for fun, name something you really like to do other than sewing. I will be the first to start. I love to cook and read. Now it's your turn.

Read and foster dogs

read books (and ride horses when I get new knees!)

cbuchanan 08-17-2010 06:39 AM

I make no excuses for the time on this board. It's like reading a very good novel. It's time spent reading and learning and at my age, I need to keep learning. I even enjoy going back to old boards and re-reading many of the posting and particularly looking at the pictures of others quilts. I feel I'm getting adult education and that's a really good thing. Plus it has broadened my list of friends because I have felt friendship from many of you and have learned the joy of sharing what I have with others. This board is great therapy!!! So enjoy and don't feel guilty that you're doing something good for yourself.

ORSunshineQuilter 08-17-2010 06:42 AM

Oh I HEAR you girl! I went out of town for two months to dial-up land and thought I had conquered withdrawal. WRONG! I am right back in there. This Board is addictive! I just don't get anything else done because there are so many wonderful, thought-provoking posts! Thanks everyone for making this such a wonderful place to be! It's like having quilting class in your own home!

colleen53 08-17-2010 06:46 AM

yep..agreed !! my dh says to me... are you logging off yet? lol
i try,, i really really try to log off !!

montanablu 08-17-2010 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by sherriequilts

Originally Posted by chance
Ditto. Maybe you could make this forum into audio books :) That way we could still get things done and not a miss a single pearl of wisom.

I was just thinking about this that it should be audio. Somebody out there needs to figure that out for us.
Then we would all be quiltling fools, our stashes would diminish, our LQSs would love us, and we'd get soooooooooooo much done!

LOVE this idea!! If only... Surely that will happen some day - hope I'm still around when it does!! lol

julybaby8 08-17-2010 06:52 AM

I agree that this can be addictive. There's a lot to check out. :thumbup:

Shermy 08-17-2010 06:59 AM

OMG I can't stay off this site. I love hearing about the quilting stuff... The patterns, the pictures, the Tutorials, and seeing all the beautiful quilts everyone makes is just soooooooooooooooo great. I just can't get any sewing done.LOL