Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My issue with this board (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-issue-board-t59573.html)

cbridges22 08-16-2010 01:42 PM

I so know what you mean.Who has time for quilting when your on the computer in your spare time.

cbridges22 08-16-2010 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rainy Day
I am happy to provide on line addiction counselling to others on the board - but only if we can meet here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't that like giving an alcoholic a drink?

magpie 08-16-2010 02:59 PM

Same problem here. I have saved so many pics, patterns, ideas, etc. I need a separate 'puter just for quilting. Maybe someday. In the meantime I relax after work just reading all the posts and admiring all the beautiful projects everyone shares. It's a fun place to be and we're learning things at the same time. Thanks to all of you for time well spent.

MISHNJIM 08-16-2010 03:24 PM

Addiction is really hard...Isn't it???? LOL I have to tell myself on my way home from work....DO NOT GO ON THE COMPUTER!!! GO STRAIGHT TO THE SEWING ROOM AND DO SOME SEWING!!!! It works "Sometimes"...LOL

Gramof6 08-16-2010 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Grammy o'5

Originally Posted by mrspete
Ummmmhmmmm, I know the feeling. But look at it this way, you'll always have a goal to reach !

A goal? Is that to read every topic? LOL :wink: Workin' on it! Ha Ha
or is the goal to Logout and go get something else done?

:D I feel the same way! This is a great place. Thank You everyone! :thumbup:

Ditter43 08-16-2010 03:53 PM

That's why this is the only board I visit regularly!!! Oh, I also check my emails! :lol:

Joeysnana 08-16-2010 03:59 PM

This is the only board I visit anymore. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I just love it. Any time spent here is time well spent!!

Terri C 08-16-2010 04:07 PM

As a side note, anyone else have callouses (sp) on their elbows from sitting at their cutting table using the laptop? :oops: :roll: I just realized why I have them. How embarassing! :?[/quote]

Nope, mine are on my butt,lol I'm always on the couch. My DH changes the channels so much it drives me crazy so I just get on the laptop :) works for us.

costumegirl 08-16-2010 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Terri C
As a side note, anyone else have callouses (sp) on their elbows from sitting at their cutting table using the laptop? :oops: :roll: I just realized why I have them. How embarassing! :?

Nope, mine are on my butt,lol I'm always on the couch. My DH changes the channels so much it drives me crazy so I just get on the laptop :) works for us.[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I tried to raise my hand to show everyone here that I also am a 'board addict' but my callouses are so bad and painful that my arm won't straighten! :roll:

littlehud 08-16-2010 06:56 PM

I know just what you mean. I set time limits but keep saying just one more post. sigh