Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   need help from ya"ll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/need-help-ya%22ll-t73282.html)

azdesertrat 10-30-2010 03:08 PM

My local hancocks was selling the Marie Osmond embroidery machine for 300.00 retails for 500.00 so I obught it,brought it home opended it up and there is no manuel cds of designs extra,all the extras that are listed on the box none of them are there.my main gripe is the manuel,does any one know where to get one? the manager said if I couldnt find one she would refund my money which they normally dont do on clearance items
So if anyone knows where I can get a manuel Id appreciated it,any one have this machine?

grammyp 10-30-2010 03:10 PM

I would contact Hancocks and see if they have the extras or can supply them. If they are not included you should have been told at the time of sale.

joivey 10-30-2010 03:13 PM

You can probably go to the website for the manufacturer of the machine and there will be a manual online there. Also, they would probably sell the manual. Also, have you tried e-bay? What company makes the machine for Marie Osmond? If it is like Brother.......then they would have the manual. PM me if I can be of help.
Jo Ann

azdesertrat 10-30-2010 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by grammyp
I would contact Hancocks and see if they have the extras or can supply them. If they are not included you should have been told at the time of sale.

They only have one other of these machines and I went back and we opened up the box and it didnt have anything it it also

azdesertrat 10-30-2010 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by joivey
You can probably go to the website for the manufacturer of the machine and there will be a manual online there. Also, they would probably sell the manual. Also, have you tried e-bay? What company makes the machine for Marie Osmond? If it is like Brother.......then they would have the manual. PM me if I can be of help.
Jo Ann

Pretty sure its janome

sharon b 10-30-2010 03:19 PM

I would try contacting the manufacture and let them know that when you got the machine what was missing - maybe they can send you the items . Can't hurt to try

ArtisticDesign 10-30-2010 03:32 PM

Hmmm, That's strange...Does it say whats supposed to be included on the outside of the box?

EDIT: Never mind, I just reread your post and those Items are supposed to be included ( at least the manual of course, duhhh lol)... You might also try writing and or calling whoever is connected with Marie/machine herself... I don't think shed want her product to have a bad name at all...

sandpat 10-30-2010 03:35 PM

I'd contact the manufacturer...email them pics of the outside of the box and what is says is included. I would then also attach a pic of exactly what you got. If you can get it emailed to the right department..they should help you out for free. I've had very good luck emailing companies customer support teams. (it leaves a paper trail you know)

ArtisticDesign 10-30-2010 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I'd contact the manufacturer...email them pics of the outside of the box and what is says is included. I would then also attach a pic of exactly what you got. If you can get it emailed to the right department..they should help you out for free. I've had very good luck emailing companies customer support teams. (it leaves a paper trail you know)

Exactly Sand, no one likes paper trails lol

wolph33 10-30-2010 03:43 PM

sounds like a used machine???? or demo????? you should get what it says on the box or the seller should have told you up front what was missing