Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Oh, what a day! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/oh-what-day-t62656.html)

Lynnejean 09-02-2010 06:53 AM

ARe you sure that wasn't Alvin and Simon and Theodore are trapped inside? :-)

lauriejo 09-02-2010 06:55 AM

OMG this is too funny. We had a squirrel in the house before, and between the cat and the squirrel it was chaos. Boy was the cat mad when we took away his toy.

debbieumphress 09-02-2010 06:59 AM

NO kidding, I thought of Alvin and the chipmunks right away. Imagine the little fella was as scared as you guys were startled. They are cute little animals. I live in the country too and definitely don't leave the doors open. Had a possum and a raccoon wondered in before, not fun. Hope he found his way back to his forest. LOL

sueisallaboutquilts 09-02-2010 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
OMG this is too funny. We had a squirrel in the house before, and between the cat and the squirrel it was chaos. Boy was the cat mad when we took away his toy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

janedee 09-02-2010 08:18 AM

thats brilliant!! certainly made me smile picturing you all leaping around

sjhughson 09-02-2010 08:28 AM

Have you guys no screen doors? Geeshe! That's a good interveiton.

clem55 09-02-2010 09:19 AM

Well really, poor little thing.LOL I've never had one in the house, yet, but they will come right on my porch, so I watch. Did have occasion to chase a mouse around the house though, so I can sure relate to the chaos. And after a couple nights of hearing a metal banging sound in the house, we discovered we had a raccoon in our chimney. Thank goodness the damper was shut!! Only set us back about $300 to get it out and protected againest it happening again. Oh, had a little baby snake in the middle of the den one night too. Talk about screaming!!!

19angel52 09-04-2010 03:51 AM

LOL - now that's a waker-upper!! Had a wild life episode myself years ago. Came into work early one day. Now mind you - I worked for years in a 3 story government building. Not an easy place to get into. I had a cubicle on the 2nd floor. Let myself in and after getting settled in at my desk, something swooped by and startled the daylights out of me. One of the guys heard me scream....and then spent the next 20 minutes cornering the culprit in the boss's office...not a bird, but a BAT. I still get the heeby jeebies thinking about it....

clem55 09-04-2010 05:13 AM

Nowe that would really scare me. This summer while in the pool with my daughter, a bat came swooping over and over and over at our head. We grabbed towels and covered our head. Never knew that bats were out in the daytime, so we were afraid it had rabies and that really scared us.

JudeWill 09-04-2010 07:32 AM

:lol: Reminds me of the song, "The Day the Squirrel Got Loose in the First Babtist Church," or something like that. Hilarious!