Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Ok am I mean or would you do it too? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/ok-am-i-mean-would-you-do-too-t42283.html)

earthwalker 04-09-2010 09:41 PM

I'm with Madquilter on the karma factor.

Ninnie 04-10-2010 12:58 AM

On the other hand, you might wonder why she didn't take it, if there was something wrong with it :-D

kwhite 04-10-2010 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica
or that hubby tells her no!!!

the bf told me NO! when there was a complete set (frame and longarm) on craigslist for $700 total.

i cried.

Yeah I saw a painting once that I liked. Hubby told me no. It looks great over my couch, I ADMIRE IT EVERY MORNING.
Well I am happy to see I am not the only one. I don't think I will worry about the carma. I really do beleive it will be there if it is meant for me. I just really wanted to stir the pot.

brookemarie19 04-10-2010 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
I never find anything good on Craig's List in my area.

Me neither and I almost look on a daily basis... either quilting isnt popular here or no one wants to give anything up. sooooo sad for me :cry:

sewjoyce 04-10-2010 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite

the bf told me NO! when there was a complete set (frame and longarm) on craigslist for $700 total.

i cried.

Yeah I saw a painting once that I liked. Hubby told me no. It looks great over my couch, I ADMIRE IT EVERY MORNING.
Well I am happy to see I am not the only one. I don't think I will worry about the carma. I really do beleive it will be there if it is meant for me. I just really wanted to stir the pot.

You are SEW bad! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ditter43 04-10-2010 05:15 AM

i cried.

Too funny!! :lol: :lol:

Ditter

marsye 04-10-2010 05:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)

I found a Grace frame for sale on Craigs list. I contacted to woman about it and she said there is someone else comming to look at it tomorrow and if she doesn't take it she will contact me to come see it. I find myself hoping the other woman wakes up to a flat tire. Am I mean or would you do that too?

just_the_scraps_m'am 04-10-2010 06:10 AM

you so funny BUT careful K; what comes around goes around; don't you think there is a lesson being taught here whether you like it or not?

scrap_lover09 04-10-2010 06:45 AM

i cried.

LOL that is great!! Hubbys trying to say no...lol what are they thinking

Esqmommy 04-10-2010 07:26 AM

I'll pray for a flat tire too. :)