Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Other quilt forums you belong to? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/other-quilt-forums-you-belong-t262187.html)

DresiArnaz 03-05-2015 11:34 PM

I'm just getting back into quilting. This was the best forum I found. It moves fast and it's jam packed with resources great information and people who have a passion for quilting.

Why go anywhere else?

Queen 03-06-2015 02:29 AM

This is the only one I visit at least daily or even more. I just might miss something if I don't check in.

Mary

pumpkinpatchquilter 03-06-2015 04:47 AM

I belong to several - this one, the Quilt Show forums, Connected Threadz, and the APQS forums. Those are the ones I frequent most anyhow. Every forum has something different to offer - new people mean new angles to see things, new things to learn. :) This one was the first I joined many years ago though!

Geri B 03-06-2015 05:21 AM

Only one- here. I have "tried" others.....Besides the great people here, I think what I like too about this board is the setup.....so easy to navigate thru, see things, go places....others, like in y-----, are difficult for me to follow.....here it's like sitting in ones kitchen over a cuppa!

franc36 03-06-2015 05:41 AM

I joined the MSQC forum when it started; but I don't look at it. I spend all my time here. This is an awesome site and as Geri B says, it is so easy to navigate. Here, I have a huge community of quilting friends. I love it!

Jingle 03-06-2015 05:46 AM

I joined another but, it is pretty boring. I haven't gone there for several weeks.
This is the best one and first one I joined. I spend a lot of time here.

ManiacQuilter2 03-06-2015 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 7116658)
This is the only one for me!

Same for me.

tucsonquilter 03-06-2015 07:01 AM

This one is the BEST!!!

tessagin 03-06-2015 07:14 AM

I have checked out and joined couple others but easier to navigate here and response is pretty instantaneous. So many others a response might be the next week or not even. Have had a couple issues and got over those. I am not always in the mood to sew. Some of the other forums require you to produce something at least a larger than crib size quilt everyother month. I am too old to be told I have to do this or that bad enough I get told for having done something I shouldn't have when I didn't know it was wrong to do in the first place. I am on another on FB and it's fun. Pretty much the same as this. They have projects to do but if you don't get them done no biggy. As everyone knows I Google a lot. Aside from learning it's fun to come up with tips and tricks to pass on to others. everyone on this board likes to see other's progressions with their art. That doesn't happen very often.

Doggramma 03-06-2015 11:33 AM

Mostly this one. I joined up at Missouri Star but I rarely go over there. And I really like browsing the forum at APQS - they're mostly longarmers, but I love to what they've quilted and their tips.