Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Pinwheel Project to start Feb 10, 2011 NEW (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/pinwheel-project-start-feb-10-2011-new-t96494.html)

Connie in CO 03-03-2011 01:15 PM

No you don't i only have a few sewn together.

Blue Bell 03-03-2011 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by OHSue
I would love to do this, but the only thing I can be counted on to do every day is brush my teeth.

You are too funny!

grann of 6 03-03-2011 01:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, here is what you all have been waiting for! :roll: All done by "wine o'clock". All I have to do is wash it now. Now back to the big ones.

MYWR 03-03-2011 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Okay, here is what you all have been waiting for! :roll: All done by "wine o'clock". All I have to do is wash it now. Now back to the big ones.

You did a bang-up job ! congrats for a gorgeous quilt !

SandyinZ4 03-03-2011 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow! Grann of 6- I love yours and also the quilting. I am stumped on how I am going to quilt mine but since I have just finished all 213 pinwheels as of this morning (plus 3 that didn't make the cut), I have a while to decide that. Hopefully more will be posted with quilting ideas before I finish with mine. Great job. I just laid them out to take the picture so not their final resting place. Trying to decide if I like them all touching or if they need borders. It will be 5 x 6 if I leave them touching...plus a border. I only had 2 alike and DH said I should leave them both in and tell people to try and find the two matching ones. :-)

grann of 6 03-03-2011 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4
Wow! Grann of 6- I love yours and also the quilting. I am stumped on how I am going to quilt mine but since I have just finished all 213 pinwheels as of this morning (plus 3 that didn't make the cut), I have a while to decide that. Hopefully more will be posted with quilting ideas before I finish with mine. Great job. I just laid them out to take the picture so not their final resting place. Trying to decide if I like them all touching or if they need borders. It will be 5 x 6 if I leave them touching...plus a border. I only had 2 alike and DH said I should leave them both in and tell people to try and find the two matching ones. :-)

Love it! Isn't it amazing how different they look when all put together! I got sidetracked from my original ones, but now I will go back to them. They are from a layer cake and are the collection Origins by Moda. My friend loves those colors so I will finish that next. The sashing is on; just have to decide a border.

HummerGardenCrafts 03-03-2011 03:47 PM

Wow! All those pretty windmill blocks. I know what prints I want to do mine in. Now I can't find anything that catches my eye. Doesn't it always happen that way.

CherryPie 03-03-2011 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4

I think your DH has a neat idea about the matching two blocks!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Nana2Sew 03-03-2011 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6

Love your quilt and the quilting!

ktmo815 03-03-2011 05:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I need input on sashing, please - should I put any in, if so what?
(I still need to make some more blocks, though)