Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Pinwheel Project to start Feb 10, 2011 NEW (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/pinwheel-project-start-feb-10-2011-new-t96494.html)

SandyinZ4 03-13-2011 11:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by susiequilt
Today is day 31! Where is everyone? Don't leave me here alone!... :-D !

Here ya go..Susiequilt! Now you aren't alone. My top is finished as of today. Will be a couple months before I can get it sandwiched and quilted though as I have one other ahead of it. At least the pinwheel part is done. There are several mistakes but riding by on that fast horse, they are hard to see. This was a fun thread to follow.

Pinwheel top done 3-13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]169277[/ATTACH]

Pinwheel top close-up 3-13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]169278[/ATTACH]

Diana Lynne 03-13-2011 11:51 AM

Oh wow I love it..And the colors are just awesome..

MYWR 03-13-2011 11:57 AM

Just love it ! beautiful blend of color and deisgn !

grann of 6 03-13-2011 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4

Here ya go..Susiequilt! Now you aren't alone. My top is finished as of today. Will be a couple months before I can get it sandwiched and quilted though as I have one other ahead of it. At least the pinwheel part is done. There are several mistakes but riding by on that fast horse, they are hard to see. This was a fun thread to follow.

Who would've guessed when you first showed those green pinwheels? That is just precious!!!!! I love your choices.

Blue Bell 03-13-2011 04:28 PM

SandyinZ4,
Your quilt came out beautifully. Great work. I like the fabric that you used in the border.

SandyinZ4 03-13-2011 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Bell
SandyinZ4,
Your quilt came out beautifully. Great work. I like the fabric that you used in the border.

I was just using up stuff I had. It wasn't easy to work with. I trimmed it really good so it would look decent. Plus, those were two of the mistakes...trying to match the design when I had to join a piece to make the outer border. Hubby said no one will see the mistakes as the border pattern will make them so dizzy they won't notice. :-)

Blue Bell 03-13-2011 04:35 PM

Sandy,
I didn't seen any mistakes on the border. It looks perfect to me and I think it adds a lot to the quilt.
Blue Bell

Blue Bell 03-13-2011 04:36 PM

Sandy,
I love your cat!
Blue Bell

VickiM 03-13-2011 05:32 PM

Wonderful quilt, Sandy. Especially love the greens and that border fabric is purrfect!

susiequilt 03-13-2011 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4

WOW! I just love that! For me the same green background on all the blocks just ties it together. I can't do a real scrappy so that is just my style!
I even love the borders!

:-D