Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilting Christmas Wish List Help!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilting-christmas-wish-list-help-t26372.html)

Knot Sew 10-07-2009 10:45 AM

an extra pair of scissors...I like a tiny iron and board for next to where i am sewing :D

mytwopals 10-07-2009 11:12 AM

Gee! Why not go all out? It is Christmas, afterall. I say go for the APQS Millenium long arm. Then add all the rulers, threads and accessories too! (Hartley Fence, Extended Base, Micro Drive handles, Quiltazoid, etc.). Maybe even add IntelliQuilter. Oh, and don't forget.....more fabric! :lol: :lol:

Bev 10-07-2009 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by mytwopals
Gee! Why not go all out? It is Christmas, afterall. I say go for the APQS Millenium long arm. Then add all the rulers, threads and accessories too! (Hartley Fence, Extended Base, Micro Drive handles, Quiltazoid, etc.). Maybe even add IntelliQuilter. Oh, and don't forget.....more fabric! :lol: :lol:

COOL!!! 8)

Janis 10-07-2009 09:18 PM

A small telescoping magnet from Auto Zone. They have them on the front counter by the cash register in my Auto Zone, and are a lot cheaper than the ones at Joann's. They are good for picking up scissors, pins, seam ripper, etc when you drop the item on the floor.

Quilting Aggi 10-08-2009 06:00 AM

LOL I think her bf might get scared off and leave her at the alter.. LOL

Mousie 10-09-2009 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi

LOL I think her bf might get scared off and leave her at the alter.. LOL

I think you might be right. When it was close to time for our wedding, we purchased a mobile home and when hubby to be saw "my boxes" coming in...lol...he got a real funny look on his face that I still remember.
No, I think she would like to keep the fiancee along with the sewing/quilting paraphenalia...
but i'd like those on my Christmas 'to get' list, MTP! you buying???? :lol:

marty_mo 10-09-2009 04:41 AM

In addition to a the little goodies, he could never go wrong with a gift card then she can make her own selections.

ninas3kids 10-09-2009 05:17 AM

introduce her to this board! It has become one of my most used quilting tools!!

Quilting Aggi 10-09-2009 09:26 AM

She came to our quilting group last night with a new baby!!!!!! She treated herself to a Janome Quilters Edition computerized sewing machine!! And oooh what a beauty!! She said he to be hubby is going to have a cow when she shows him the wish list!! She is thinking of asking him to get her some storage cabinets to house her future stash!!!!!!!!!!

mytwopals 10-09-2009 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
but i'd like those on my Christmas 'to get' list, MTP! you buying???? :lol:

I can't even afford my own, yet! Give me a couple more years and I'll have mine, though. I'll let you come by and use it.