Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Re: JoAnn's Scratch Off Coupon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/re-joanns-scratch-off-coupon-t59344.html)

quiltinghere 08-14-2010 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Mine is 50 % but someone else started a post earlier this week , she got 80% off :mrgreen:

Maybe we should all go shop with her 80% off coupon!

CarrieAnne 08-14-2010 01:17 PM

I havent gotten mine yet either!

lovequilts 08-14-2010 01:19 PM

I got 50%

quiltbugs 08-14-2010 01:23 PM

I spent $70 there this morning on embroidery floss, new scissors, 2 books, needles and a basket -- Seems like everytime I go it is between $50 and $70...and I got no coupon at all. :o(

Honchey 08-14-2010 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Joanie2
I guess my Joanne's flyer is still in the mail since I haven't received a scratch off. But I use is to buy batting when it isn't on sale. I was there yesterday looking for some Warm & Natural on the bolt and the nice cutting lady told me that it was on sale - normally $7.99 yd for $3.99. She's a quilter so her input on batting was good to me. Wish I could have purchased the whole 15 yds at that point but settled for 4. (I had already spent $50 on fabrics else where.)

Your Joann's has "Warm and Natural" for $7.99 reg. price.???

Here in NJ reg. price is #11.99!!! $3.99 on sale. Wow!!! Prices really fluctuate around the country don't they? I'm still shaking my head at those prices :lol: :lol:

Honchey 08-14-2010 01:33 PM

I guess my Joanne's flyer is still in the mail since I haven't received a scratch off. But I use is to buy batting when it isn't on sale. I was there yesterday looking for some Warm & Natural on the bolt and the nice cutting lady told me that it was on sale - normally $7.99 yd for $3.99. She's a quilter so her input on batting was good to me. Wish I could have purchased the whole 15 yds at that point but settled for 4. (I had already spent $50 on fabrics else where.)

Your Joann's has "Warm and Natural" for $7.99 reg. price.???

Here in NJ reg. price is #11.99!!! $5.99 on sale. Wow!!! Prices really fluctuate around the country don't they? I'm still shaking my head at those prices :lol: :lol:

Suzanne57 08-14-2010 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by sahm4605

dang. warm and nat here is 10.99 a yard. wish i was where you are. mine is 40% waiting to see my moms what she got. crossing fingers for the 80%.

It's 10.99 here too.

Bev 08-14-2010 02:53 PM

[quote> I was there yesterday looking for some Warm & Natural on the bolt and the nice cutting lady told me that it was on sale - normally $7.99 yd for $3.99. She's a quilter so her input on batting was good to me. Wish I could have purchased the whole 15 yds at that point but settled for 4. (I had already spent $50 on fabrics else where.)[/quote]

dang. warm and nat here is 10.99 a yard. wish i was where you are. mine is 40% waiting to see my moms what she got. crossing fingers for the 80%.[/quote]

It's 10.99 here too.[/quote]

My flyer doesn't even have batting by the bolt on sale, but it DOES have packaged batting, not Warm & Natural, just the other ones, on sale from 4.19 to 29.99 each. They come in all the different varieties. I prefer Warm & Nat. too.
They've got Simplicity patterns on sale for 5 for $5.00.
I'm going to get a purse pattern I've been waiting to go on sale, and a couple of PJ patterns for the grandkids for this winter. I've got a ton of flannel saved up from sales last winter.
Joann's sales are always eagerly anticipated, aren't they?

virtualbernie 08-14-2010 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by akrogirl
No, definitely no relationship between how much you spend and the value of the coupon, or I would have had one for 80%, lol.

me 2! I got a 40%.

MistyMarie 08-14-2010 03:19 PM

Okay, I have 50%. Just got back from JoAnns. I bought some Fons and Porter supplies because they were 50% off. My kids also picked out some fabric to make totes for their teachers and I purchased some map fabric for my classroom. Then, we came back after we went to Target in order to get a backpack for my son because he liked the one there more than what Target had.

Altogether, I spent about $60.00 today at JoAnns. (Today was also teacher appreciation, so I got an additional 20% off.)