Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Re: JoAnn's Scratch Off Coupon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/re-joanns-scratch-off-coupon-t59344.html)

quilting Carol 08-14-2010 10:00 PM

Oh the 10% off magazines...Sucks because you can't use any coupons on things on sale...
Also they changed there buy one get one free...Look at your reciepts...say you buy thread four spools $4 $4 $3 and $3 you will pay 4+4+free+ free. the registers do not match up 4+free and 3+free. that was a softwhere change last fall.the only way you can get the best sale is to buy each set of thread on its own order.

gramma8 08-14-2010 10:01 PM

I got mine just the other day, and I got 70% off!! I felt like I had found a gold mine. The sale is not until Aug. 20,21,22, so don't give up hope - it may get there yet. I've been trying to decide whether I want another large quantity of fabric or several yds of batting. What a quandry!! :)

May in Jersey 08-14-2010 10:44 PM

Last visit I spent 0. I needed some Christmas or Winter theme fabrics for our next pillowcase Sew In but I didn't care of what they had. Had to buy what I needed at Wal Mart where they had some cute Frosty the Snowman fabric.

I keep my Joann's coupons in my purse, even when I'm traveling as I never know when I'll come across a Joann's. Always stop at a big and nicely laid out one when I visit my son and his family in CA, think it's in Lake Forrest. May in Jersey

MegsAnn 08-15-2010 01:07 AM

I got a 40% off coupon. Boo

homequilter 08-15-2010 03:28 AM

I got mine with 50% off-may look at getting a lamp or something that I would not usually buy. Can't wait to see what I can get!!

Bev 08-15-2010 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by homequilter
I got mine with 50% off-may look at getting a lamp or something that I would not usually buy. Can't wait to see what I can get!!

Here the lamps are on sale so you can't use your coupon. Darn! I wanted to get my DGD a good lamp for her room, but the sale isn't that great! They're OTTS. I'll wait til they go off sale and I have a 50% coupon. I think that'll be better.

Quilter Day-by-Day 08-15-2010 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bev

Originally Posted by homequilter

Here the lamps are on sale so you can't use your coupon. Darn! I wanted to get my DGD a good lamp for her room, but the sale isn't that great! They're OTTS. I'll wait til they go off sale and I have a 50% coupon. I think that'll be better.

Somebody posted the other day that sometimes Lowes or Home Depot carry Ott Lites cheaper than JoAnns.

fabric-holic 08-15-2010 08:12 AM

I guess I didn't check my mail on Sat. My coupons were there....I got 50%. Not the 80% that I was hoping for....but I'll still be happy to use the 50%!!!

tolepainter54 08-15-2010 10:56 AM

I scratched mine this morning and I got 80%. Cutting mats, ott lamps are on sale so those are out. I'm sure I will be able to find something.

CarrieAnne 08-15-2010 11:35 AM

Congrats on the 80% off!!!