Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Summer issue of Quilting Quickly with Jenny Doan. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/summer-issue-quilting-quickly-jenny-doan-t216750.html)

NY-Flaquilter 03-20-2013 02:48 AM

Love the magazine will be waiting for the next one due out in May. there are so many things I want to make. going to be a busy year

mummadee 03-20-2013 03:35 AM

I found it yesterday in ACMoore, but bought the last copy they had in EB. Was able to use the coupon too!

lauriejo 03-20-2013 03:54 AM

Hmmm I guess I will have to go to Hobby Lobby.:)

Sophie2 03-20-2013 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by Normabeth (Post 5938720)
Thanks, I just ordered the magazine from Missouri Star Quilt Company.

This is the way I got both copies. I haven't been able to find it locally, so I wait until there is a Deal of The Day I want and add the magazine - shipping doesn't seem so bad that way. I have almost every pattern marked as one I want to do in the latest magazine.

Carol34446 03-20-2013 05:50 AM

Will have to hit Joann's today while Hubby is at chemo. JoAnns is 25 miles South or 40 miles NE of us and Hobby Lobby is also in Ocala, 40 miles from here. But every other week right now we go south for chemo and for 3 hours I get to go do what ever without a shadow, ie I can do what I want with no comments. They have a sale starting Fri and if I see something I really want today, may drag him back Fri when we go for removal of pump he has to wear for 2 days for rest of chemo. Then 40% off coupon will be good.

BellaBoo 03-20-2013 06:08 AM

I won't go shopping if I have a shadow. I'll just stay home. I detest having someone always around me asking why are you buying that, what are you going to do with that, I'm tired, my feet hurt, I'm ready to go, I'm hungry, are you done yet? I never tell anyone I'm going shopping, I just go. I may drive two hours to visit a new quilt shop and have a wonderful time all by myself.

Sophie2 03-20-2013 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo (Post 5941038)
I won't go shopping if I have a shadow. I'll just stay home. I detest having someone always around me asking why are you buying that, what are you going to do with that, I'm tired, my feet hurt, I'm ready to go, I'm hungry, are you done yet? I never tell anyone I'm going shopping, I just go. I may drive two hours to visit a new quilt shop and have a wonderful time all by myself.

I, also, like to shop by myself. If I shop with someone, DH or friend, I always feel rushed. I consider my quilt shopping time as "my time".

katybob 03-20-2013 06:31 AM

I found the summer issue at the Publix grocery store in Tampa when I was visiting family there last week. The day after I got home I took the page with the wedge to my local glass shop and I've been happily cutting pieces for a periwinkle quilt.

grandme26 03-20-2013 07:32 AM

Sounds great. I will download the digital issue later today. Thank you

meldmac 03-20-2013 07:48 AM

Is there a subscription available for the digital copy? I haven't seen the paper copy here yet (Canada).