Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Tell me what you will be sewing tonight? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/tell-me-what-you-will-sewing-tonight-t211930.html)

willferg 01-25-2013 07:34 AM

I want to finish my nephew's lap quilt -- I got his wife's done last weekend. Once those two are done, I can put together the blocks I made for a teacher's quilt, and THEN I can start on my neutrals quilt for another teacher, the one quilt I am looking forward to working on!

Diannia 01-25-2013 07:40 AM

I have 3 projects I'm working on and all are at the stage I can sit and watch tv while doing them...1) pinning 2 parts of blocks together to complete the block on a scrappy quilt, 2) crocheting hats for the homeless, 3) the final embroidery square on the "Winter Wonderland" quilt I started about 5 yrs ago! I'd say I have enough for the whole weekend!

Diannia

Murphy1 01-25-2013 08:01 AM

I had an out of town guest this past two weeks. He flew home last night. I look forward to starting a lattice type quilt out of a jelly roll I recently purchased. It is an overcast day, perfect time to start my new project. I have spent the hour reviewing posts here and now off to play with my fabric.

lynnie 01-25-2013 08:04 AM

Didnt fall asleep till 5:30 am, so i worked on an easter table runner.

Jim 01-25-2013 08:16 AM

Id like to sew tonight but no way possible...tomorrow doesnt look good either.... sewwwwwwwwwww its an all day sew on sunday. I want to get my faux cathedral window/10 minute block quilt completed...just have to attach 12 more block and do borders...and gonna scallop the edges

sylviak 01-25-2013 08:31 AM

Quilting a wedding quilt for a customer. It will probably keep me busy for several days. I'll sure be glad when it is done so I can get back to my own quilting!

EllieGirl 01-25-2013 08:36 AM

I'm FMQing a lap quilt for my daughter. It's made from lavendar shades of FQ from Bernatex.

PolkaBabe 01-25-2013 08:45 AM

I will be doing alterations.

Quilt-T 01-25-2013 08:56 AM

I was planning to try to work on the back of my MQ from 2012, but alas fabric shortage has struck again! Searched online and at the shop I got it from and (KABLOOEY) nothing! So I am depressed about not being able to locate a 2nd fabric to finish this back. I will have to put it away in my "never to be finished" pile. I'm really disappointed that I wasted a lot of precious time and $$ only to wind up short again! I really hate living overseas and only getting a bit of fabric at a time. So I am not entering my sewing room again until I can find something small to work on again. All of this is because of cutting errors in the pattern. My usual more than I need didn't work out because of this! Boo!!!

hudgoddess 01-25-2013 09:28 AM

Today, I will be working on what will hopefully be my last "Puppy". This one should be the cover model for the pattern. He's going to be cream colored fleece and a lightweight tan and black spotty fake fur. I'm hoping it looks like he has a spotty belly that you just can't resist petting! And I'm hoping I can get him done in 7 hours flat. That's my goal!