Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   True Confessions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/true-confessions-t115887.html)

Shelbie 04-13-2011 05:14 PM

I have too many bright novelty fabrics. I keep making kid's quilts but the pile is still substantial. Many of these were gifts or picked up at sales and cost very little sp I am not agonizing about them. I'll probably end up sharing more of them at Community Quilts which makes quilts for all sorts of great causes.

cizzors 04-13-2011 05:51 PM

I also have too much blue....Splain something to me-I hate blue. No blue in the house, don't wear it (except for jeans), I even had my boy dog on a hot pink leash (don't ask)!. Why is it that when I start a new project, If I'm not looking for a green, I'm always reaching for a blue before any other color?

BTW-I hate blue!!! :roll:

Murphy 04-13-2011 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rose L
Ideas. I have more ideas than I'm ever going to get to in my lifetime!

Me too!

KwiltyKahy 04-13-2011 06:57 PM

UFOs I MUST get some of them finished up.

lclang 04-13-2011 07:53 PM

Sewing machines. I have 14 counting my serger!

sally's girl 04-13-2011 08:02 PM

quilt patterns in books, magazines, ones I buy on sale or with coupon, and print from the free pattern sites....I will never ever make them all.

Airwick156 04-13-2011 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by cizzors
I also have too much blue....Splain something to me-I hate blue. No blue in the house, don't wear it (except for jeans), I even had my boy dog on a hot pink leash (don't ask)!. Why is it that when I start a new project, If I'm not looking for a green, I'm always reaching for a blue before any other color?

BTW-I hate blue!!! :roll:

You mention that your dog has a hot pink leash.....My poodle has a HOT PINK doggie bed!!! And he uses it. Last time I vacuumed my floor, I tossed all of his gazillion toys into his bed and sure enough when he was ready to get into his bed he hauled every single one of those toys out and crawled in his bed. My husband tells me that I give that poodle a complex because his beds pink. I tell him THE DOG DOESN'T KNOW ITS PINK!!!

Oh and I have to many freckles. Freckles all over. And dust bunnies.

Sadiemae 04-13-2011 08:42 PM

Socks, socks, and more socks.

MDMPanther 04-13-2011 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by fabric_fancy
batiks well over 800 yards in my stash

Wow...is it really possible to have too much batik...LOL...I would LOVE to see THAT stash!! :)

wtxpeach 04-13-2011 09:06 PM

A quilter with too many batiks? I would love to help you out with your "problem'! My batik stash is usually the first one to go.

I have too many fabrics that went out of style before I used them. I don't like them anymore. The new fabrics are just so exciting. That sounds like a good challenge, to use up all unwanted fabrics. I can always donate the quilts!