Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   True Confessions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/true-confessions-t115887.html)

Anne P 04-13-2011 09:10 PM

Patterns - from magazines and from the net. I used to have a stack of magazines that was about 8' tall until I tore out the patterns I liked. Now it's about half that tall (gonna get them organized and filed one of these days:) I cant' tell you how many magabites of patterns I have saved on the computer!!!

I'll never have time to make all of them (or even 10% of them!), but I sure like looking at them. Stash and other things are under contol - for now!

DeedeeSwift 04-13-2011 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by MDMPanther

Originally Posted by fabric_fancy
batiks well over 800 yards in my stash

Wow...is it really possible to have too much batik...LOL...I would LOVE to see THAT stash!! :)

I was cruising through the topic, loving all the responses thinking, "whew" I'm glad that's not me - then I saw this and gasped...gulped and thought, "gosh I wish that was me" I agree! There is no such thing as "too many batiks!" Pinks and reds are my favorite ever - Heaven, I'm guessing, is wall-to-wall pink and red batiks! :-D

Annya 04-14-2011 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by fleurdelisquilts.com
Okay, get ready for this one. What is the one thing that you have too much of? If it's fabric, be as specific as you dare......in my case it's blue fabric. I re-bought (don't you love that word) some fabric that I'd already purchased only a few months ago. Blue, of course, because having twice as much blue as any other color is not something I should consider before making a purchase. I guess if there's still some of that same blue at the LQS, I'll probably buy some more. If it's on sale, I'll buy a full yard!

Your turn.....what do you have too much of?

Even though they are all different I also have too much blue and green as well. I have to find a quilt that uses both of those colors to get the stash down a little.(lot more.)

DoraElizondo 04-14-2011 02:00 AM

I do wish I could say it's fabric, but in all honesty I have to say that it's what I put on my chair when I sit down to sew.There's a few pounds too much of me.

AllAboutScraps 04-14-2011 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by Rose L
Ideas. I have more ideas than I'm ever going to get to in my lifetime!

Like! Like! Me too!

AllAboutScraps 04-14-2011 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by cctx.
Too many 30s and hunting for more of them too.
It's like a personal obsession.

Okay....I may show my ignorance here....what's a "30"?

Yooper32 04-14-2011 02:51 AM

Me, I'm a 30. LOL, I think she means reproduction fabrics from the 30's.

carleneparice 04-14-2011 03:14 AM

can you every have too many quilt books??? I have a ton - but still buy every one I find that I can afford.

Nanaof4 04-14-2011 03:20 AM

Ditto for me!

BabyCakes 04-14-2011 04:12 AM

Green fabric.Don't ask me why.I don't even like the color green that much :?: