Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Quilt Retreat - April Edition 4-19-13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-quilt-retreat-april-edition-4-19-13-a-t218838.html)

QuiltnMyra 04-18-2013 09:57 PM

Thank you so much Carolyn, I have my first set of instructions and am ready to start. 1am eh, that really is beyond the call of duty. Hope you are, by now, tucked up snugly in bed, its 4.00 pm here and I'll be more than happy to just make a start today and come back tomorrow. By then everyone in your time zone should be on board. With much appreciation, hugs

petthefabric 04-18-2013 10:06 PM

I got a "not supported" message and it wouldn't print.

QuiltnMyra 04-18-2013 11:54 PM

Cutting out done except for muslin and batting, will start with that tomorrow. I found it really helpful to label the pieces as I went, will make it so much easier to pick up again tomorrow.

ozichris 04-19-2013 02:59 AM

I'm usually a late starter with most things! Only learned today that this was happening thing. Unable to do anything about it this weekend - going to Sydney - and next week is looking a bit iffy. But would love to participate. Thanks for doing all this. Never done a virtual retreat - or any retreat - but this looks like a lot of fun. So - is it OK if I start late??? Like next week???

CarolynMT 04-19-2013 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by petthefabric (Post 6011932)
I got a "not supported" message and it wouldn't print.

Ok, I will try emailing the file to you. Not sure why it isnt working for you. Hmmm screwy computer stuff!

Originally Posted by ozichris (Post 6012035)
I'm usually a late starter with most things! Only learned today that this was happening thing. Unable to do anything about it this weekend - going to Sydney - and next week is looking a bit iffy. But would love to participate. Thanks for doing all this. Never done a virtual retreat - or any retreat - but this looks like a lot of fun. So - is it OK if I start late??? Like next week???

You may start when ever you want. Feel free to join in where you can and dont forget to post pictures :) we all love looking at photos!

Belfrybat 04-19-2013 04:16 AM

Carolyn, it's not loading as a .pdf file but as a web page. When you do the second part, you might want to check how you are saving it. We can work off it as a web page, but a .pdf would be so much nicer to save for future use. Thanks for all your hard work.

SewExtremeSeams 04-19-2013 04:31 AM

Wow Carolyn. Thank you for your hard work. It looks great.

sew_Tracy 04-19-2013 04:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408904[/ATTACH]
Here are my fabrics. Bought this banana fabric about 9 months ago at JoAnn for a dollar a yard. Perfect for a market tote. The green will be the accent and the blue floral the lining. It's a sort of a coated poplin-type material so may resist water??? I don't have a zipper.

CarolynMT 04-19-2013 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 6012179)
Carolyn, it's not loading as a .pdf file but as a web page. When you do the second part, you might want to check how you are saving it. We can work off it as a web page, but a .pdf would be so much nicer to save for future use. Thanks for all your hard work.

There should be an option to download the pattern, it is a PDF file so it should be downloadable. Grrr. I am so sorry for the troubles here with this method of transfer. I am trying to make things easier for everyone involved. Please bear with me while I work on getting this sorted.

And no, I just woke up, am writing now as fast as I can get it written. I want to make sure it is thorough enough for everyone.

debquilts2 04-19-2013 05:40 AM

I think this is a good idea will try it.