Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Quilt Weekend--6/6-6/8 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-quilt-weekend-6-6-6-8-a-t248002.html)

sewwhat85 06-06-2014 05:08 PM

i was just looking at the pic of my quilt and I see a block is wrong so out with the ripper

sewwhat85 06-06-2014 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well just had to rip one block out and sew it back in. It is fixed. Why did'nt somebody tell me I had a block wrong :)

charsuewilson 06-06-2014 06:00 PM

I'll join you part time. I have blocks to sew for a block exchange and a quilt to finish quilting. And I need to start cleaning off the table where the sewing machine is. And several more tables.

Mdegenhart 06-06-2014 07:06 PM

I'll join. I have almost 100 rectangles with triangle corners to do and they are so tedious. They are all I lack to be able to start putting my top together, so y'all can urge me on.

SewExtremeSeams 06-06-2014 08:36 PM

Love your fabric boxes Raggiemom

kaelynangelfoot 06-07-2014 04:10 AM

Wish I could join, my parents are in town this weekend though so no sewing for me! I will be checking back when I can to see all the awesome projects. Beautiful quilt sewwhat!

klgls 06-07-2014 04:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yay - I finished up my granddaughter's quilt for her birthday (6/13) this morning. I used the Falling Charms tutorial from MSQC. I FMQ it (my biggest one so far) - it was a challenge and I think it's okay. I also FMQ her name (Aine) in about 7 places throughout the quilt (circled in black). It was fun doing it and glad it's done in time for her birthday!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]478211[/ATTACH]

ManiacQuilter2 06-07-2014 04:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I have so many charity quilts to get done but here is the one on the top of my Honey Do List. Someone had donated 4 pillow squares and I am making them into a quilt. I have the set of 6 fabric strips all cut. I am disable and I tire easily so I just don't get quilting done as quickly as I once did. One of the gals next to me when I selected the pillow fabric said to me I should just make them into pillows. I hope she will be pleased with what I did with the pillow panels.

Luv Quilts and Cats 06-07-2014 06:36 AM

Sewwhat85 I love your quilt! I am hoping to continue cleaning upstairs to make the smaller bedroom my quilt room. It's going to be a long process, I am taking my time, and don't have too much room for storage. The larger of the two rooms upstairs right now is my sitting room and I need to clean it and organize it so I can move my bed from the smaller bedroom to the larger one. I am living with my 85-yr old parents, the house is a cape and I have the upstairs. My Mom is a quilter and has her sewing room on the first floor but the computer is there too and there is no room for me.

Raggiemom 06-07-2014 09:47 AM

I didn't even notice!

Originally Posted by sewwhat85 (Post 6748023)
Well just had to rip one block out and sew it back in. It is fixed. Why did'nt somebody tell me I had a block wrong :)