Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Walmart find! So excited! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/walmart-find-so-excited-t54642.html)

nursie76 07-15-2010 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by livenlearn124
I saw this post earlier..so I had to run out to the one WM in the area that still has a decent fabric dpt.
BINGO!!! (Orange Park, FL)
Thanks so much for the tip!
I got 5 bolts and most had almost 8yds per bolt.

YAY!

I LOVE THIS FORUM!

Oh wow! I will have to count mine. So glad you got in on the good deal!

bopeep 07-15-2010 04:32 PM

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
You Did GOOD Girl !!!!!!
I still get upset everytime I go to WM...we lost our fabric dept. the first of the year.....I was in there today and one of the (fabric ladies) said that they were getting back some of the yarn that they lost in the remodel...so maybe just maybe (PRAYING)...they will get back some fabric too......
bopeep

nursie76 07-15-2010 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by bopeep
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
You Did GOOD Girl !!!!!!
I still get upset everytime I go to WM...we lost our fabric dept. the first of the year.....I was in there today and one of the (fabric ladies) said that they were getting back some of the yarn that they lost in the remodel...so maybe just maybe (PRAYING)...they will get back some fabric too......
bopeep

That would be great! I know that the one nearest me lost their fabric, and had hardly any yarn...last time i was in there seemed to be more yarn, but the sewing machines, which had stayed when the fabric left, are now gone.

bmanley 07-15-2010 04:40 PM

Wal Mart in my home town did away with their fabric too. I have to go to a quilt shop nearby which is a nice store but a little pricey. I hardly go to Wal Mart anymore. :thumbdown:

sewnsewer2 07-15-2010 04:41 PM

Great choices and I am an Elvis fan! :-)

nursie76 07-15-2010 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Great choices and I am an Elvis fan! :-)

Wanna buy some fabric? ;) 8-) :-D

brookemarie19 07-15-2010 04:51 PM

Ok, so I know what I'm looking for when I get there... do they have it labeled a special way to know that it is $5 a bolt price? I'm trying to figure out where it would be in mine. Were they with all the per yard clearance fabric?

mzsooz 07-15-2010 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by brookemarie19
Ok, so I know what I'm looking for when I get there... do they have it labeled a special way to know that it is $5 a bolt price? I'm trying to figure out where it would be in mine. Were they with all the per yard clearance fabric?

Ours was in a big bin in.....you'll love this...... the electronic department!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brookemarie19 07-15-2010 04:54 PM

Well, I guess I will wonder through the store looking if their not even going to keep it in the same department. Were they marked special?

nursie76 07-15-2010 04:55 PM

Both of the WM's I was at had it in a big bin or two in a wide isle just outside the fabric department.