Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Wanted Dead or Alive.......Needing help finding this. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wanted-dead-alive-needing-help-finding-t35921.html)

Lostn51 02-03-2010 07:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by hulahoop1
I have 2/3 yds of this material. It's really close, but probably not exact. However, if you think it would work, I'll be happy to send some your way. Just let me know.

Wow that is real close,:shock: let me see what happens tomorrow and if someone here doesnt have the exact fabric and I cant locate it here then I will have to say yes to this one!!! :thumbup:

I only need a 2 1/2" x 20" strip. :oops:

If it was not for already having half of the quilt sewn together already I would use a wine color that is going to be on of the inner borders as the center of the blocks. And that way I could have alternated the colors and it would have looked normal and intended.

But here is what I have so far.....I have another 16" of border that will go around the entire quilt to make it a King size.

Billy

tlrnhi 02-04-2010 02:46 AM

Oh my! That is REALLY pretty!

ToucanSam 02-04-2010 09:50 AM

I went by Hancock's this morning and they didn't have it. They had one that was close but not quite the same.

Lostn51 02-04-2010 03:21 PM

I went to another one and they didnt have the color but they did have the pattern. I think is a Rust color but the manager said that they are shipped what ever the corporate offices feel like they need when it comes to the quilters cottons.

Billy

JUNEC 02-04-2010 03:26 PM

On one of the quilting shows - I thing Fons and Porter - they had a tip about photo color copying a piece of fabric using your copier - might be an idea.

Very pretty fabric by the way

Prism99 02-04-2010 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
I went to another one and they didnt have the color but they did have the pattern. I think is a Rust color but the manager said that they are shipped what ever the corporate offices feel like they need when it comes to the quilters cottons.

Billy

Did you get the manufacturer and maybe the pattern name? That would help with searching on the internet.

sunkistmi 02-04-2010 06:17 PM

I think I saw it on Whittlesfabrics.com. I was so excited when I saw it but then couldn't find your thread asking about it. I'm pretty sure it is the right one. Good luck.
Wendy

Lostn51 02-04-2010 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99

Originally Posted by Lostn51

Billy

Did you get the manufacturer and maybe the pattern name? That would help with searching on the internet.

I looked and it just had a generic SKU number no name.

wvdek 02-04-2010 08:39 PM

Nope, sorry but sure is purdy.

Lostn51 02-05-2010 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by sunkistmi
I think I saw it on Whittlesfabrics.com. I was so excited when I saw it but then couldn't find your thread asking about it. I'm pretty sure it is the right one. Good luck.
Wendy

Do you remember where on the site it was? I tore into that place and stayed in it for hours and could not find it. But I still didnt look at everything. It all started looking the same after the first hour or so LOL!

Billy