Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Wanted Dead or Alive.......Needing help finding this. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wanted-dead-alive-needing-help-finding-t35921.html)

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 02-05-2010 08:53 AM

Billy,
Since you need such a little bit of the fabric, I wonder if you could scan it as a JPG and print it on the fabric sheets usually used for photos in quilts. Photo colors will come out very true if you have a good printer.

sunkistmi 02-05-2010 09:19 AM

Billy, I'll go back in and see if I can find it. I was SO excited when I saw it, put the site on 'hold', then spent the next 3 hours trying to get back to where you had posted that you needed it. I had gone into one of the collections I liked so it shouldn't be too hard to find, famous last words. I'll see what I can do.
Wendy

sunkistmi 02-05-2010 09:29 AM

OK, if it is the right one, I FOUND IT ALIVE!!! Whittlesfabrics.com, go to Online Catalog, all their collections will come up. Go to 'Quilting Treasures', it will be on the right side not too far from the top, when that is opened, there will be more collections, go to 'Quilting Treasure Fabric', it will be on the left on the bottom, and the fabric, which I hope is the one you need will be on the left called Radiance, $3.50/yard. Whew! It was really easy to go back since the site had remembered which collections I had looked at yesterday. Let us know if it was the right one or not. The quilt is so pretty that it deserves to be finished. Good luck.
Wendy

Prism99 02-05-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by sunkistmi
Billy, I'll go back in and see if I can find it. I was SO excited when I saw it, put the site on 'hold', then spent the next 3 hours trying to get back to where you had posted that you needed it.

If you click on "My Watched Topics" in the header at the top of the web page, it's a lot easier to find a post you have read.

Lostn51 02-05-2010 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by sunkistmi
OK, if it is the right one, I FOUND IT ALIVE!!! Whittlesfabrics.com, go to Online Catalog, all their collections will come up. Go to 'Quilting Treasures', it will be on the right side not too far from the top, when that is opened, there will be more collections, go to 'Quilting Treasure Fabric', it will be on the left on the bottom, and the fabric, which I hope is the one you need will be on the left called Radiance, $3.50/yard. Whew! It was really easy to go back since the site had remembered which collections I had looked at yesterday. Let us know if it was the right one or not. The quilt is so pretty that it deserves to be finished. Good luck.
Wendy

Oh that is so close but not it....... :(

I hope I can find it but I think the one that I might end up with is what Hula found for me. I have 2 more spots to hit today and I will have exhausted all resources here.

Billy

sunkistmi 02-05-2010 09:43 AM

That's what I thought, but it wasn't there. The only things I found there were ones I had made a post to, and I had only read it not replied to it. I couldn't remember the title so I couldn't use "Search". I figured someone would reply at some point so I watched the "Recent Topics" section. Even that only lets you go back so far so I could not find it when I needed it. Oh well, hopefully it's the right pattern that's needed. Thanks for the heads up on the header.
Wendy

sunkistmi 02-05-2010 09:47 AM

Well, I tried. Wish you all the best in finding something. I'd try the scanning on fabric. I used that method for just a little bit that I needed and it came out very well. I just made sure I did not put it in the same block as the 'real' fabric. I knew it was there, but no one else said anything. Good luck.
Wendy

Lostn51 02-05-2010 10:07 AM

I REALLY appreciate all the help so far and I know its out there I just got to figure out where!!!

After all you guys help locate a Zhu Zhu during the Christmas madness!!

Billy