Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Went to other boards today...... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/went-other-boards-today-t19428.html)

montanaquilter 04-25-2009 06:42 PM

Boy were they boring!! :roll: We've got the best one right here. Thank goodness I found this one first. No one is on those others really and they don't talk much either.

So, if anyone out there is looking to find a forum-this one is the best, don't go anywhere else!! :D

littlehud 04-25-2009 07:19 PM

So good to hear. I thought we must be the best. LOL

ScubaK 04-25-2009 10:00 PM

I figured that out a couple of years ago...ok, maybe not that long but I did realize pretty quick that this board has the nicest, friendliest, wonderful people here!
Kirsten

Harmony 04-25-2009 10:43 PM

I have n ever doubted it!

sewaholic 04-26-2009 01:03 AM

I lurked for ages before I joined. Best thing I ever did. It is the first site I come to when I turn on my "puter. :D I first go to pictures. then make my way around.
Love to see the new projects that get posted over night.

Ninnie 04-26-2009 01:05 AM

I found it by accident and never looked again. Check it out first thing when I get up, no matter what time it is. It is 5:05 AM here.

Ninnie

Barbm 04-26-2009 03:04 AM

I check it a couple times a day, just to relax me. Have a stressful job sometimes and I love to see what others are working on, since I haven't much time to sew lately.

I've never moved byond this site for info, there's enough here to keep me going for decades!

So glad we have this forum, thanks to all who are members, moderators and our Admin. guy.

stitchinMamaw 04-26-2009 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
Boy were they boring!! :roll: We've got the best one right here. Thank goodness I found this one first. No one is on those others really and they don't talk much either.

So, if anyone out there is looking to find a forum-this one is the best, don't go anywhere else!! :D

Hi , maybe the " quilt police " were there and scared them all off ! I totally agree this is the best place to be . If you need help , all you have to do is ask :D :D :D I'm sure glad I found it !

Annie

tslowery 04-26-2009 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by sewaholic
I lurked for ages before I joined. Best thing I ever did. It is the first site I come to when I turn on my "puter. :D I first go to pictures. then make my way around.
Love to see the new projects that get posted over night.

Ditto.. I went to a few last night to see what was out there and can I say NOOO ONEEEE was near as friendly as you guys have been. You all have been a blessing for me. Thanks for all the encouragement because after that first block and trying to get it perfect I would have quit if not for yall. Oh yea it is still not perfect (Is there such a block? I bet there are several on here that make perfect without even putting out any effort.)

crazyquilter 04-26-2009 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter

I have been a member of other forums, (mostly decorative painting up until recently, when I got the quilt bug again...) and I have to say, this is by far the best group I have been associated with. No one will agree with everyone else all the time, but even then, no one really seems to "get their back up" and keep it there... :roll: