Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-do-you-want-santa-bring-you-christmas-your-quilting-supplies-t71342.html)

Ms. Shawn 10-22-2010 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies?

Dear Santa, I have tried very hard to be good and have done a good job. I really nead fabric, rulers all sizes, and decorative pins and buttons. But most of all if anyone on the board could be kind enough if you have the time to send me just one 6in block of your choice, any color and please sign with your screen name and state or country that you live in. This is for a very special quilt my first for my inlaws who are supporting us and my father inlaw just found out that his prostate canser has spread. They have traveled all over the world and these squares from around the world would just make extra special. And of course Santa and Mrs. Santa I would love one from the North Pole. I will post pictures as the quilt is put together and after it is finished.
I wish for everyone the best of Holiday's and that Santa will be very good to all of you wonderful Ladie's and Gentlemen! Thank you Craftybear for this question!!! :XD: :thumbup: :XD: :mrgreen: :-D Love and Hug's to all and to all a good night!!!!! :thumbup: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :-o :mrgreen: :-D :-P ;-) :thumbup: Ms. Shawn

PamS 10-22-2010 03:03 PM

More room to properly store what I have already accumulated AND, of course, extra room for future purchases!

KarenR 10-22-2010 03:26 PM

Dear Santa,

I would love to have a long arm, and a new Bernina quilters ed. 440. Being I know that won't happen how about a day just to quilt. p.s. my duaghter would like the same thing

Old man- New quilter 10-22-2010 04:43 PM

Just a Mid-arm for my frame....

MommaDorian 10-22-2010 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by dream56
An AccuQuilt GO would be wonderful since I'm one of those that measures three times before cutting.

That's what I want too. I have a list of my wants. I told my dh where to find it if he's interested. lol

lnikkers52 10-23-2010 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by bkb
Dear Santa, Please bring me "Sam Elliot",I know he wants to learn to quilt and I would be very happy to teach him!

Hey wait a minutes I thought Sam was coming to my house . Can we share him? yummy

DebinNY 10-24-2010 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by lnikkers52

Originally Posted by bkb
Dear Santa, Please bring me "Sam Elliot",I know he wants to learn to quilt and I would be very happy to teach him!

Hey wait a minutes I thought Sam was coming to my house . Can we share him? yummy

LOL!!! Guess I'll have to add "Jon Bon Jovi" to my list. Didn't know we could ask for hotties!!!

bkb 10-24-2010 02:32 PM

Santa sent me a note....sigh....I don't even get coal cause I asked that a married man be brought to my house! See ya in the movies, Sam!

Tink's Mom 10-24-2010 02:38 PM

Santa, I have been pretty good....but I can explain...I would really like a Accuquilt cutter and a few dies...and maybe a new squeeky toy for my little quilt inspector, Tink...

twistedsheets 10-25-2010 12:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bkb
Santa sent me a note....sigh....I don't even get coal cause I asked that a married man be brought to my house! See ya in the movies, Sam!

Okay , I brought him to you as a gift!!

Sam smiling for all the Ladies!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]104506[/ATTACH]