Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-do-you-want-santa-bring-you-christmas-your-quilting-supplies-t71342.html)

twistedsheets 10-25-2010 09:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I said I Travis Tritt in an earlier post! Oiyah!! Need memory pills!! I actually saw him in concert years ago! However it is Aaron Tippin!! I have always had the thing for! How could I mix them up?? Really they are so different. Travis I actually got to meet, long story, and an abusive relationship! He opened his show about how what he thought of men who hit women!! It was in So. Cal and Trisha Yearwood was the other Star on the stage with him. It was back in 1993. My black eyes really disturbed him. But I have learned and grown!! So I will post their pics here as well!!

A real man with values!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109279[/ATTACH]

wish I could find a better picture of Aaron Tippin!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110334[/ATTACH]

Melinda in Tulsa 10-25-2010 03:00 PM

Yes...to Aaron Tippin! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

chamby 10-27-2010 09:03 AM

Oh, that is easy. I want a set of the floor model quilt frames that hancock fabric sells ( the one with all the gears). I just hope it is not that hard to put together and use. I would also like a lap top computer.

kclausing 10-27-2010 09:10 AM

I asked Santa for one of the diamond edge cutting rules.

hperttula123 11-01-2010 06:27 PM

I want santa to send me a new rotary cutter with blades, a super cute pin cushion(because I just can't make myself make one...lol), and some fabric because I won't be buy much anytime soon, turning my garage into a sewing room so I can stay organized...and it's turning out to be pretty expensive. :)

Riversong 11-01-2010 06:41 PM

Maybe some rotary blades,straight pins,basting safety pins,but mostly good health and energy to keep on keepin' on!

Robinlee 11-01-2010 07:15 PM

ohhhhhhhh Santa I don't know where to start..........but first, I am moving, so please put my new address by my name on your list.

My deepest wish, is to see my newest granddaughter that was born Oct. 20th. It maybe a while before I will get to otherwise.

As to my list........fill everyone else's that has listed there's here first,

And then if you have room, I would like a Longarm machine for my new quilting/sewing room,
and please remind your favorite elf "Danny" that his assistance with delivery will help termendously.

I will set cookies and milk out for you and carrots for your reindeer.
Take care and be safe, your girl Robinlee

wvdek 11-01-2010 07:17 PM

I'll take Tom Selleck, too.

I don't want anything but I sure could use backing for a couple of quilts (fabric that matches nicely), shelving with doors to place my fabric away from cats and such, more time to do what I love.

Is it Friday yet and time for Blue Bloods? He is handsome in his uniform. Love a man in uniform. Ok, next subject!