Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What small quilt projects are you working on today? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-small-quilt-projects-you-working-today-t36839.html)

aardvarq 02-17-2010 08:56 AM

Four queen size quilt tops waiting to be quilted,

One wallhanging, watermelon and crow, to finish applique on,

One U.S. flag to put hanging sleeve on,

One baby quilt rolled into the quilt frame and ready to quilt tonight.

One Christmas lap quilt to have quilting thread ends tied and tucked for finish. Waiting on bright day light for that. Yes, nothing but clouds and snow for more than two weeks here.

Dresden Star wall hanging/lapthrow being pieced, here and there, when I need a break from . . . whatever LOL.

10 or 12 queen size quilt tops designed, kit-ed up, and waiting to be cut

6 or 7 throws or lapquilts in kits waiting to be cut and sewn,

12 seasonal wall hangings in a kit waiting for attention,

etc, etc, etc,

dljennings 02-17-2010 03:32 PM

one of my lqs has what they call "accents" mini quilts by month that fit over one of those small 5x7 plastic easel frames.. each one has the same basic house pattern, with different accents for each month. found the place on a shop hop and bought all the months they had, and went back every month after to pick up the next one....

i have it on my desk at work....to remind me why i need that job..i have a hobby to support !!

Kathi in PA 02-17-2010 04:04 PM

Geez - when do you eat or sleep? I think it's great you have so many projects - sounds like me when I get on a roll which is every other day LOL

Kathi in PA

oksewglad 02-17-2010 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by dljennings
one of my lqs has what they call "accents" mini quilts by month that fit over one of those small 5x7 plastic easel frames.. each one has the same basic house pattern, with different accents for each month. found the place on a shop hop and bought all the months they had, and went back every month after to pick up the next one....

i have it on my desk at work....to remind me why i need that job..i have a hobby to support !!

Sounds cute. Are you talking about those clear plexiglass frames? Could you post a pic?

zennia 02-17-2010 04:50 PM

I am quilting a tablerunner. I learned to paperpiece by making a heart. I made six of them and then put them together and made the tablerunner. I am doing the quilting for some practice before I start quilting a quilt for my son.
dljennings your "accent" mini sounds cute. Can we see a pic.

Paintbrushbrown 02-18-2010 02:16 PM

I am working on prayer shawls. They are going to be 24" X 60". My first one is Grandmother's Flower Garden. I think it is looking really nice so far.

Marilyn

craftydiana 02-18-2010 02:23 PM

Finished a Kindle Cover yesterday and today I'm cutting out a few more from my collection of fat quarters. I really enjoy short projects!

Darlene 02-18-2010 02:25 PM

I am working on a schoolhouse block.

Kathi in PA 02-18-2010 02:41 PM

what is a kindle cover?

Kathi in PA

Pattil 02-18-2010 05:14 PM

what is a kindle cover?