Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What are you making for Christmas? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-you-making-christmas-t74611.html)

wraez 11-08-2010 09:02 PM

a few snap purses for the granddaughters, some Mug Rugs, table runners and place mats. No really big projects this year.

warm quilt hugs, sue in CA

wraez 11-08-2010 09:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This was my first attempt at the snap bag. I did put darts at the bottom to create a 'bottom' ... I'm not completely happy with the stitching at the top and plan on adding some embellishment to cover it.

I want to make more for my 3 granddaughters and a large one for myself.

warm quilt hugs, sue in CA

snap bag with prairie pt pull
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122258[/ATTACH]

other side of same snap bag
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122259[/ATTACH]

Carol W 11-09-2010 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica
I'm actually **thisclose** to being done with my christmas presents. I take care of the girls, and the boyfriend takes care of the boys.

I have to embroider two kitchen towels for my boyfriend's aunt, and then sew 5 fleece blankets for extended family's kids - i already put their names on them, just have to stitch together.

(they are super simple - one yard of front, one yard of back, embroider name, stitch right sides together, turn right side out, stitch again, done!)

Here are pictures of my finished projects:

Very cute!!! Great job!!!

plainpat 11-09-2010 02:41 AM

Beautiful gifts! Can I be your friend? :-) JK...all are very nice.You've been busy.

Tussymussy 11-09-2010 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
MKING A LAP TOP QUILT, A FEW HANGINGS AND SOME TABLE RUNNERS......

HER'S MY FAVORITE HANGING.......11" HIGH,23" LONG

I love your hanging. It would also look good as a table runner and place mats. Do you have a pattern for this? Would you post it, or the instructions? I would love to make it.

sumcoop 11-09-2010 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Melis
For my sewing Girls I plan on making those nifty sewing table trash bags with the pin cushion top :) Maybe even one for me!

wish I was one of your sewing girls....someday I will make me one too!

sumcoop 11-09-2010 03:04 AM

love this pattern...is it sharable?
if so pm me please.
Thanks,
Susan

plainpat 11-09-2010 03:32 AM

Love the trees....very nice for the holiday.

Marmie 11-09-2010 09:12 AM

A picture quilt for my daughter that just got married.Pillow pets and pajama pants for the rest.I get orders fo pj's every year.also got patterns for snuggies for the adults and kids.So we'll see.Lot's of good intentions,we all know how that goes.

lauriejo 11-09-2010 09:23 AM

Hmmmm I think I need to put myself up for adpotion! LOL
I don't think I've received a handmade gift since my mom died, her gifts were amazing.