Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What are your sewing goals for today? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-your-sewing-goals-today-t70619.html)

3incollege 10-17-2010 05:13 AM

I have to work on a wall hanging today. I have to have it done by Thursday! But it is Sunday, that means football , so I might have to wait untill Monday to start.

TammyM 10-17-2010 05:51 AM

My day will be spent at the sewing machine finishing a quilt for my DH. I haven't made something for just him in a long time. It is his christmas present and since he isn't home...now is the time to get it finished!

thequilterslink 10-17-2010 05:52 AM

No idea what i am sewing on today, but i am gonna sew even if it is just one seam LOL, having withdrawals.

dasmith2 10-17-2010 05:58 AM

Im hoping to finish off the quilt top for this months doll swap. If the kids cooperate and not destroy the house I should be able to get it done fairly quickly :-)

Annaquilts 10-17-2010 05:59 AM

LOL Sounds like you got enough to do for a couple of years. Glad to hear you are doing better and your heart is ok.

Well my goal for today is to find some time to work on quilting some of the top for my oldest DD 22 and maybe some of the one for my second DD19 or atleast draw soem quilt lines on the top. Look for purse patterns with maybe a zipper or consider ordering the bow tuck purse. That is it. LOL

Terryl 10-17-2010 06:07 AM

I'm working til 3:00, DD is coming to my house at 3:30 to work on quilt she's making for DSIL, I'm going to work on getting my October secret pal squishy finished, begin my secret santa, finish my pincushion swap, and add borders to a quilt a friend honored me with by asking me to make it for his mother. Should keep me busy until dinnertime :) :) :)

Melinda in Tulsa 10-17-2010 06:10 AM

I'm so jealous of all y'all that get to sew today! I have to get the yard mowed, it looks awful and have to repair fence in the pasture.

But tomorrow is another day! I have a log cabin tablerunner class that I'm going to.

Mariposa 10-17-2010 06:11 AM

Boy, you are busy! I have a table runner to quilt, and also load a quilt onto the long-arm. Anything after that is a bonus!

litacats 10-17-2010 06:11 AM

I made 3 bags today, did some house work UGG. cuddled cats & kittens. I have six new baby Scottish folds only 2 days old.
and now I am going to put mum to bed tidy up a bit and go to bed myself. I may even get to bed before midnight.

MaryAnna 10-17-2010 06:19 AM

You go girl! You must have eaten your wheaties this morning! Whew! I thought I was the queen of multitasking! You run circles around me for sure! Well, I too have a long 'to do' list and I'm playing hooky from church this morning in order to get some of it done! I plan to finish my youngest son's quilt top today...I've got to finish the sashing, inner & outter borders and cornerstones, etc. And sandwich it for quilting. Out of all the steps involved with quilting, I hate the sandwiching part! Maybe because I don't have much room, I don't know. If I can get that done today and laundry, I'd be thrilled.

My goal is to have his quilt & the Le Jardin one (avatar) tops quilted & done by Halloween so that I can knock out some Christmas quilting.
Send some of your energy my way!
Blessings,
MaryAnna