Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Will you join me for our Virtual Quilt Day - Sunday 5/20? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/will-you-join-me-our-virtual-quilt-day-sunday-5-20-a-t189302.html)

athenagwis 05-17-2012 06:29 PM

Will you join me for our Virtual Quilt Day - Sunday 5/20?

Last month we had a very successful virtual quilt day and I'd love to do it again. There are no rules! I will put a new post up on Sunday and you can just tell us your goals for the day in that post and then check in and update us through out the day. So will you be joining me? If so, now is a good time to get things prepared so you can have a very productive day of sewing!!

Cheers!
Rachel

tngal22 05-17-2012 06:37 PM

Sounds fun but we will be traveling back home. :(

Pat625 05-17-2012 06:40 PM

I will be there with bells on!! Have a lot to do and this will help me focus!! Will be getting the supplies together for the next 2 days!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

athenagwis 05-17-2012 07:11 PM

I don't even know what I will be working on!! I haven't done anything in a while, so I have to settle on a project, I am thinking my solids quilt needs a little attention. :)

Cheers!
Rachel

nancia 05-17-2012 07:34 PM

i plan to be there! here! where-ever! lol. i think i will work on my sister's bc survival quilt, or a crazy dq for the swap. if i finish that tonight, it will be the bc quilt. this indecision is one of my worst obstacles to getting things done!!:rolleyes: what time is the shindig? i'll bring coffee, who's bringing the donuts??

Jim 05-17-2012 08:53 PM

hopefully Sunday will be a marathon day...the yard gets my undivided attention on saturday

athenagwis 05-18-2012 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5224975)
i plan to be there! here! where-ever! lol. i think i will work on my sister's bc survival quilt, or a crazy dq for the swap. if i finish that tonight, it will be the bc quilt. this indecision is one of my worst obstacles to getting things done!!:rolleyes: what time is the shindig? i'll bring coffee, who's bringing the donuts??

I will most likely have the post up at 5 AM EST. But you can feel free to get started or hop in whenever!! That's the fun thing about it, no rules. So if someone can only join us for a half day that's fine. We had about 45 people last time, so if you could mail each of us a donut, we'd appreciate it!! hehe

Cheers!
Rachel

117becca 05-18-2012 02:11 AM

I'll be there - after church. I have a lap quilt that has to be finished for the choir dinner on Thurs. My goal is to finish quilting the last side on the border. By monday I want to have the bindin completed and sew the labels on no later than Tues or Wednesday.....

mcdaniel023 05-18-2012 03:22 AM

I will be joining in. I HAVE to get some projects started and a couple finished. We did yard work the last two weekends and I haven't sewn one thing. See you Sunday.

Chicca 05-18-2012 06:26 AM

I would love to join in! I will be working on an applique/pieced quilt that is going to go on the couch.