Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Wish I could keep up ... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wish-i-could-keep-up-t238247.html)

char593 01-08-2014 06:47 AM

DITTO. Thanks for all the pictures of your great works.

Sewnoma 01-08-2014 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by aronel (Post 6496635)
But I must add that this board has created a monster in me, the need to buy vintage machines is very fierce!!

OK, so it's not just me!! LOL

luci4 01-08-2014 07:15 AM

I feel the same way, also. Thanks to all that share.

lfstamper 01-08-2014 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by DJ (Post 6496438)
I feel like I owe an apology to some of you. I want to comment on each and every picture and offer MHOs to post when I have one, but I sit at the computer in the mornings and could be here all day trying to compliment all the beautiful work shown here and keep up with all the posts.

So here's a generic "I love your work!" "I love it here." "Thanks for sharing!" "Thanks for caring!" "Keep up the good work."

Well said for all of us!

tessagin 01-08-2014 07:23 AM

I was just thinking the same thing. There is sew much talent on this board. I see every once in awhile where I've made no comments on some posts. Sometimes there is just nothing to add. I believe you are all marvelous and creative. With so many minds multiplied by so many ideas it can be overwhelming. I do navigate mostly to photos and mission organization for ideas and inspiration. The different thrift store finds catch my eye often and I envy those who get such super deals. Here's to all on the board, I will tip and toast my glass of wine or Bud or BAiley's to you all.

SusanErler 01-08-2014 07:41 AM

Ditto for me too. I'm new as well and would love to reply and show gratification to everyone who posts. Everyone is so creative and wonderful here. I feel very lucky to have found you all!

:cool:

onemoe 01-08-2014 10:31 AM

Ditto!!!!!

farmquilter 01-08-2014 11:01 AM

I always feel guilty for not posting a comment on every post/picture I see. Time flies when I am reading the posts and have to get away and do things about the house.
So I would like to say the same as DJ for all those who contribute their wonderful projects for us to see/read/eat and also to laugh.

"I love your work!" "I love it here." "Thanks for sharing!" "Thanks for caring!" "Keep up the good work."

debbiemarie 01-08-2014 01:06 PM

I don't really have a "quilting buddy", it's so nice to hear about all the things that are going on with my friend on the QB.

wildyard 01-08-2014 01:16 PM

I think most of us who have been on the board for a while agree and understand that no one can reply to every post, no matter how much we wish we could! I want a like and a LOVE button! lol... and while I'm at it, how about a what is this pattern button, and a where did you get this pattern button? Just think of all the time we could save with those!!!! :D