Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: purchased quilts from a store

working on a scrappy UFO behind my Viking
    Blog Entries
    I bought 2 quilts from Cracker Barrel and then are still good. One is wholecloth (queen size), and I have washed it 15 times. Still looks great. The other is a King Size I bought for my DIL. They use it in the winter, (which here in Fl is about 4 wks)

Bev
    I'm way behind on all messages on the board. Been out of it for a while, but I wanted to put my two cents worth in here anyhow. I have a king sized bedspread on our bed, and a full size one on my guest room bed. Both purchased. The reason? I'm always so busy making quilts for everyone else in my family that I never get a chance to make any but small ones for my own home. But this year I've promised myself that I WILL do that. Let's see how far I get with it. So far no progress has been made. 8-)

I bought one from the National Wildlife gift catalog, one year after the holidays, when they had them on sale for $20.00. I just wanted a spare for my son's bed. I was worried that the colors would run terribly, or it would fall apart, but it has held up fine. Well worth the $20.00. It's no work of art, but my DS has no complaints!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4