Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quick question about AkAngel's Avatar >

Old 01-28-2011, 03:07 PM

"Mouse Maze 1 - Willie's Quilt" -- This clever quilt shows a cat spying a mouse through a maze. It's billed as a child's "puzzle and play quilt" but is also suitable for adults who want to hang something fun on the wall. Artist Shelley Hilton Pace writes that her 18-pound "tubby tabby" Willie served as the model. "He patiently endured it each time I got in his face to work on the maze cat's features." Willie is diabetic and on insulin. Shelley works both professionally and in volunteer capacity for organizations for diabetics (both people and cats). Wild Prairie Patterns, 1702 Marie Lane, Irving, TX, 75060. - I love this one too...it was on the link that Murohy just posted.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:11 PM
LMB

Lacybrit I will be making AG doll clothes for awhile cuz we just had grandaughter born two days ago... this is #11 of the girls.... I love it so much... but honestly, I am so excited about making quilts now that I will really have to MAKE myself sew doll clothes. I got the free pattern and have allready started cutting out the blocks. I will probably be on here a lot screaming HELP ME as I get into this, and will post some pics once (if) I get anywhere with it. I have so many friends that love cats, (me too) that I cant wait to make cat quilts with all the wonderful patterns you have all led me to. I absolutely LOVE this site!