Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilt In A Day MAGAZINE >

Quilt In A Day MAGAZINE

Quilt In A Day MAGAZINE

Old 10-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by retrogirl02
Bevanger,
I think she creates her shows around the books. You can find Egg Money Quilts on Amazon.com and it's way less expensive than what i paid at the quilt shop. YOu can purchase it new or buy a used copy for even less. To save on shipping, I always make sure that I order over $25 worth of merchandise to qualify for free shipping. Then you'll already have the patterns and instructions. I think the books are more complete instructions than the show.
I have the book. Its just its nice to SEE how its done.........
Old 10-25-2008, 03:13 PM

Thanks, sounds like fun.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:38 PM

I belong to Cotton Patch Quilters of Kern in Bakersfield, CA. We had Pat Knoeckle (spelling?) (Eleanor's sister) speak at our meeting this month. She comes up here once a year from the So. California coast where they both live, and always shows us such great quilting tips and shortcuts. Plus she is so much fun to talk with, and very generous with her time and information when her formal talk is done. They are fun gals, and I really appreciate all the shortcuts they develop and share. I can't wait to see the new magazine. I know it will be fun and easy to follow.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:49 PM

Oh, yes, please let us know how and where we can get this magazine! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:46 AM

They often show the Quilt in a Day programme on Quilters TV. If you look over at the links on the right when you're on Quilters TV, there's a link to "featured designers" and you'll find her there if she's not on the daily lineup.
http://www.quilterstv.com/
Old 10-26-2008, 04:11 AM

If you go to www.quiltinaday.com web site you can get in on the scoop about the magazine. They are even asking for suggestions about what you would like to see in the magazine. there is a community forum with lots of people discussing quilting etc. Does not cost anything to join and its another quilt forum for you to spend your time in. LOL Marge
Old 10-26-2008, 04:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Oh, yes, please let us know how and where we can get this magazine! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
The newsletter says they will post a note letting everyone know when you can order. Its gonna be awesome. I can't wait.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Does anyone record her shows? Especially the egg money series?
Bev, you can purchase the DVD's at her website for the different series that she does. The individual videos are on Quilterstv, but that site doesn't let you pick and choose the individual shows like QNNTv.com does. IMHO, QNNTv is well worth the $24 per year just to be able to go to the exact show for the pattern you're working on.

She announced the magazine at the Show and Tell in Des Moines. Personally, I can't wait to subscribe!