Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
quilt shops >

quilt shops

quilt shops

Old 06-11-2015, 06:39 PM

Default quilt shops

I'm going to Lebanon Mo from Tulsa Ok want to stop at quilt shops along the way.I know of quilt sampler in Springield .ignan1935
Old 06-11-2015, 07:20 PM

I am not familiar with the geography of Missouri but I would make a special effort to go to MSQCo. That is at the top of my bucket list.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:10 PM

I am also making a long trip shortly. Check out the Row by Row shop hop going on all over the US. It starts June 21 and goes until Sept. 2nd. I think this is going to be lots of fun. They each have a free pattern and some sell kits and licence plates for quilters. I have found more than 200 on my route. There is a web site, check it out.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:08 AM
Power Poster

Check out Google. They have list of quilt stores in the area and will have the addresses and phone numbers of the shops. Have fun.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:16 PM

Hi - and welcome to Missouri!

Don't know about any quilt shops in Joplin - but I would think there would be some. There used to be a Ben Franklin in Mount Vernon, but they are gone now.

In Springfield, there is:

The Quilt Sampler - Glenstone

Merrily We Quilt Along - Sunshine and Hwy 65 - 1718 S Ingram Mill Rd, - a quilt shop

Hancocks - Glenstone - just down from The Quilt Sampler - a fabric shop

Fabric Outlet - almost right across the street from Hancocks on Glenstone - 1333 S Glenstone Ave - a fabric shop

FM Stores - a very "interesting" fabric shop - not a quilt shop - kind of hard to find - but might be worth trying to find it - 2814 S Fremont Ave - really close to Battlefield Mall

In Lebanon there is a very tiny fabric store - The Fabric Store - 844 Highway 32 Lebanon, MO