Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilt Shops UGGG!!!! >

Quilt Shops UGGG!!!!

Quilt Shops UGGG!!!!

Old 10-07-2009, 05:08 AM

I had wow a 10.00 gift card to this Quilt Shop . So I saw some fabric for my fall quilt So I ordered it useing the gift card plus what went over. Came home from work and they were out of all the fabric that I had to order. So I ordered some diffrent ones. This time I called to confrim. They said that they were cutting it now and they had no problem with my cards. Now here is the problem I can not reace them by phone or e-mail no responce. I was never billed and I never recived any thing. And whene I try to reorder my gift card is truned down. This has never happened to me befor.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:13 AM

Is it an 800 number you are calling? If so, search online phone directory for local number for them and see if it goes thru. They might be having problems with service
Old 10-07-2009, 05:21 AM

It was both.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:57 AM

The gift certificate never works because it's a Shop Hop #. So you put it into the comments or talk to them or whatever, and they have to manually apply it on their end. So don't worry about that part.

Not sure about the phone...
Old 10-07-2009, 08:27 AM

How long ago was this? I have never purchased from an online quilt shop that took the money out of my account right then and there. They have always waited until they did the shipping and once it was all caluculated they would bill my account at that time.

Even when I ordered from Mary Jo's a couple weeks back I put my order in but they did not take the money out of my account till the day they shipped my order. and shipping was actual shipping plus a two dollar service charge. instead of the shipping the estimated.

If you did it recently they might not have sent your package and not discounted the money from your account until they ship!