Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilters Cut Blades from Quilted Twins >

Quilters Cut Blades from Quilted Twins

Quilters Cut Blades from Quilted Twins

Old 03-04-2022, 06:56 AM

Default Quilters Cut Blades from Quilted Twins

Has anyone tried the Quilters Cut blades from Quilted Twins located in Florida? Just saw these blades on their website and wondered about them. Blades have gotten so expensive these days as well as everything else so wondered about them. Always looking for sites where I can get the best deals.
Old 03-04-2022, 07:27 AM

I haven't, I got a supply of blades from the 50% off coupons that some of the chain stores used to offer periodically and since I got my GO cutter and strip, square, and triangle dies which cut most of the pieces I need, I really don't use my rotary cutters as much as I used to. With the cost of blades these days, those dies seem to not be as pricey especially if I get them on sale with free shipping. I never had one of the Go dies get dull so far but I do have to replace the matts and those have gotten pricey. I do have a number of pairs of scissors sitting here that seldom get used.
Old 03-04-2022, 07:36 AM

I have used them in the past. While they are o.k., they don't last quite as long as the expensive ones from Olfa., at least to me. I did just check my supply and I have two packages of 10 blade's each from Olfa and Cutters Quilt. It may be a while before I'm ordering more. It depends on how much you rotary cut and the fabric you use. Give one pack a try, you may like them, or they may get you through when your others run out.
Old 03-05-2022, 08:45 AM

I have bought them many times and like them. For the price, I'm not disappointed if they last slightly less as long as the more expensive ones.