Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilters Newsletter Subscription >

Quilters Newsletter Subscription

Quilters Newsletter Subscription

Old 07-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Power Poster

This is a wonderful magazine in MHO. It has wonderful quilts, tutorials and patterns. This mag has hepled me take my quilts and abilities to better levels.

Some people will say this is a very advanced and artsy quilting mag. I think it is a beautiful work of art that I can use to make my quilting better all the time.

I am far from a perfectionist when it comes to doing anything and this mag helps me to try new things that I may or may not like, but I try.

I am not affiliated with the mag in any way. I just love it.

18.00 bucks is not a huge out lay for one year of wonderful posibilities.

peace
Old 07-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Power Poster

only you can decide if it's a good one or not- why not stop at the magazine rack at the grocery store (or wally world) & browse through one- see what types of projects they feature- if they appeal to you- we are all different & like different things about magazines- that's why so many can keep going-
i stopped renewing my subscriptions a couple years ago and decided i would just pick up a mag once in a while when i grocery shop- that way i can (pick & choose) and get the ones that have content i will enjoy & use- instead of subscribing to many- or subscribing to one that i only do something from once in a year...if you never make anything from the magazine you are subscribing to---was it a deal?
Old 07-24-2012, 03:03 PM

I don't get any magazines any more, it seems like they all do the same quilt in different colors! There is so much on the internet for free that is where I go. I do like the magazines for ads so it all depends on what you are looking for
Old 07-24-2012, 04:17 PM
Banned

I had a subscription for a couple of years but dropped it because I think it has more art quilts than anything else and those just aren't my cup of tea. Of all the mags I had, I never found one quilt that I wanted to make. Check your local library and see if they have it and look through a few issues before you subscribe.