Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: quilting software

quilting software

Will your quilting software design applique blocks, flowers, fleur de lis, landscapes, as well as geometric blocks? Would you buy the same software again?

I have used EQ to produce various patterns that I have seen in person or on TV or to enlarge a pattern that I have bought. I absolutely adore the program and I would upgrade to 6 if I could afford it which I know I can't. You might want to look into the current tutorial on EQ and the various versions that is being held by Rhonda on this board.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
    Will your quilting software design applique blocks, flowers, fleur de lis, landscapes, as well as geometric blocks? Would you buy the same software again?
    yes, yes, yes, and yes i would be absolutely lost without my EQ
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

I looked at Rhonda tutes and they all seem to be geometrical blocks. Have you ever designed something similar to a Baltimore Album quilt using yours?