Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
In a rage >

In a rage

In a rage

Old 07-16-2009, 07:01 PM

Just want to say Thanks! My baby quilts will turn out okay and be a good lesson, and something to cuddle. Who could ask for more? I feel so much better now and I have a healthy daughter and 2 cuties on the way! Thank you that I have this board to rant to. No one else could understand. Pam
Old 11-15-2013, 12:34 PM

I have heard more than one horror story with kits...thus why I refuse to buy them. It doesn't help you at this point, but is yet another reminder for me.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:53 PM

I probably wouldn't wash fabric if you bought it in a kit. Just finish the quilt and then wash it.

But just relax. The babies won't know the difference if you miss your own established deadline!
Old 11-15-2013, 03:42 PM

"But just relax. The babies won't know the difference if you miss your own established deadline!"

....This is true. The quilts don't have to be there to welcome the sweeties. A month or two down the line they would be just as appreciated! Enjoy them. You have a lucky family!

Dina
Old 11-15-2013, 03:50 PM

So sorry about your experience, I certainly can relate to your feelings of frustration! (You are probably also anxious about the upcoming birth of the twin grandbabies, and after they are here and everyone is OK you will feel better.) My first grand baby is due any day now too, and I know I will feel better after the delivery is over and I know everyone is OK! Loved your 'steam roller' comment--LOL!! Hang in there....