Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
re: Babylock Ellageo ESG3 Sewing/Embroidery Machine >

re: Babylock Ellageo ESG3 Sewing/Embroidery Machine

re: Babylock Ellageo ESG3 Sewing/Embroidery Machine

Old 04-14-2010, 03:27 PM

I have been on this board for over a year and I trust everyone's honest opinion. There is someone selling this machine for $1,800 and in excellent condition. I own a Babylock ellure (7 yrs now) which I love and would like to know if there is anyone out there with this kind of machine and can let me know if its worth the investment and what pros and cons if any. Is this machine able to update/upgrade its file via internet? thank you to all in advance!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:47 PM

I suggest you go to babylock.com and find the Ellageo - the site will have all the information about this machine. I bought an Ellageo ESG2 approximately (2) years ago and love it. You can download upgrades from the babylock website. You can find your local Babylock dealer at their website.

Find out everything you can regarding the machine you might buy. How many hours - who did the maintenace, etc. I bought my machine from a lady through eBay and I have had absolutely no problems. This is undoubtedly the best sewing maching I have ever owned. I also have (2) Babylock sergers and they are both excellent machines.

This machine will do everything - it is pretty fancy so you might take a class at your local Babylock dealer - if they offer one. Oh, make sure you get all the books you can that were included with the machine when purchased new. The books are a little expensive so this is important.

The Ellageo does wonderful embroidery and I enjoy sewing quilts, clothing, etc. You can't go wrong if your careful when you buy. I think the price is very fair. Depends on the condition of the machine - like new would be great. I believe I paid $2,800. for my machine and that was a low price. Call your local Bablylock dealer and ask questions - they should be very helpful and informative.

Best Wishes and Happy Quilting ..... :-D :thumbup: