Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Round the Rows

Quote Originally Posted by Gramakitten
    Sandy I finished your second row last night. ROS can I mail it to you early ? I'm not sure how long it will take. But I think that as I type and think that I will wait to see if everything goes well with the one I just sent you. OK? I will try to post pictures soon. Kathi
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Kathi, those are adorable. I love it.

Yes,I agree they are adorable,I haven't received any ones yet,have they been mailed. its okay if they haven't,just curious

Blog Entries
    Mish, I got your row last week. As I expected, it is every prettier in person than what showed up on the computer, and that was gorgeous. I was sooooo busy last week putting together hubby's 70th birthday party (it was last Friday, the 15th and we had so much fun). All our kids came up with our grandkids. By the time they left on Sunday, we were absolutely exhausted, but I was so glad to have them here for awhile. It was the first time we had all been together in about 7 or 8 years. I am hoping to get some sewing time in tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Glad you guys were all able to get together and have a Wonderful time. Tell your DH "Happy Birthday". And Thank You for the compliment. I can't remember which blue I used because I'm making a wallhanging for my bedroom so that it will match the quilt.

Guess what ladies! the basement is finished! I can finally have my sewing room back! woohoo!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
    Guess what ladies! the basement is finished! I can finally have my sewing room back! woohoo!!!
    Congratulations! Glad things went well and you can get back to sewing.

Blog Entries
    How many people have received rows to work on? I'm just wondering if we're on schedule with our mailings.

I received Mish's row and mailed mine to Shaysmema.

I'm late , so guys the blocks r done but no machine till tomorrow. I'm mailing it out this week though sorry guys

Blog Entries
    Not a problem, ROS, you've had a good excuse.

Has anyone heard anything from KathyN? I don't think we've heard anything from her in quite a while.

I'm late , so guys the blocks r done but no machine till tomorrow. I'm mailing it out this week though sorry guys

I think it's been about 2 weeks. Hope everything is ok

[quote=JudyG]Okay Gals, here's the mailing list:

MishnJim>JudyG> Shaysmema> materialgrl> Gramakitten > Ripped on Scotch> KathyN> Belles>MishnJim [quote = JudyG]

Wow! The schedule I received previously indicated I send to KathyN. Which I did on July 18. I haven't heard from KathyN yet, so I don't know if she received it and is sending it on to MishnJim or returning it to me or what. Please advise and set me straight. Belles

I thought I was sending to belles. Now I'm confused!

I wrote that I sent my four - 6" blocks to KathyN, but diidn't show a photo of them - SORRY. Perhaps I was too intiminated by the absolutely beautiful first rows that our group has already posted. Anyway - here goes: Belles

First row of Rhapsody in Blue
    Name:  Attachment-229576.jpe
Views: 58
Size:  33.7 KB

Can someone clarify who I should mail my row to? I received belle's row, but according to the list, that is who I should be mailing to????

Ok easy fix would be to switch belles & Kathy. Kathy who did you send to?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy N
    Can someone clarify who I should mail my row to? I received belle's row, but according to the list, that is who I should be mailing to????
    Your suppose to be mailing your row to me.

Mish :0)

In the email the order is MishnJim > JudyG > Shaysmema > MaterialGirl > Gramakitten > Ripped on Scotch > Belles > Kathy N > MishnJim

So we are all good now I send to Belles, Belles mailed hers correctly to Kathy and Kathy sends to Mish. Clear as mud?

Blog Entries
    In the email the order is MishnJim > JudyG > Shaysmema > MaterialGirl > Gramakitten > Ripped on Scotch > Belles > Kathy N > MishnJim

So we are all good now I send to Belles, Belles mailed hers correctly to Kathy and Kathy sends to Mish. Clear as mud?
    That's the order that I have. I must have misspoke in the list that Belles quoted above. Sorry for the confusion. Can I ask that when we mail a center we post a note here so people know it's on its way and that when we receive a center we post also. It just works so much more smoothly if there is communication with all of us. Thanks a bunch. Can't wait to see these centers growing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Belles
    I wrote that I sent my four - 6" blocks to KathyN, but diidn't show a photo of them - SORRY. Perhaps I was too intiminated by the absolutely beautiful first rows that our group has already posted. Anyway - here goes: Belles
    Belles, your Rhapsody in Blue is gorgeous. Blue is my absolutely favorite color. I can't wait to work on it.

Judy, I think I'm going to get to do a row for you.... woohoo I'm breaking out the paintstiks again! Well even if it's a round I may break them out again.

Blog Entries
    Judy, I think I'm going to get to do a row for you.... woohoo I'm breaking out the paintstiks again! Well even if it's a round I may break them out again.
    I would love to have the paintstiks on my quilt. I've been looking at them at the store. They look like so much fun.

Perfect then I will for sure be using them for your top

I haven't mailed yet, so we are in good shape. I will have my row finished on Saturday and mail on Sunday. Mish can you email me your address just to be safe. I know I have it somewhere but with the grandkids here, everything got packed up...it will take me forever to get my organized chaos back :)

Also since I am the deliquent one I'm including extra fabrics in my envelope so you don't have to shop to find matching fabric. Anyone can use it on their row/round until it is gone!!
    That will save you time Mish since I'm shorting you by two weeks.

Blog Entries
    Here is Mish's second row. I decided instead of making a leaf pattern to keep with her first row, I would use fabric with a leaf in it. The block pattern is called Cyclone. Hope you like it Mish. The leaf fabric is showing up lighter than it really is. Looks better in person.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast